Gransnet forums

Chat

How many....

(31 Posts)
Artdecogran Fri 17-Jan-20 21:35:33

Pillows do you have on your bed? Not ornamental ones but ones you use to sleep, lounge etc. I use 8 at a time. 2 under knees and feet and 6 so I can sleep at an angle. I have a double bed to myself so I can spread out. Can anyone beat my impressive tally??

BlueSky Sat 18-Jan-20 21:19:25

Which position? I used to love sleeping on my back all night, till I read that by doing so you are putting pressure on the main artery in the body, so I got used to change it through the night to flat on my stomach.

Coolgran65 Sat 18-Jan-20 22:46:52

4 on the bed for dh and I and so it looks symmetrical when made up. Into bed mine go into the floor and I use a tiny foam one under my neck when I lie in my side to both read and sleep.

Actually it's a tiny pillow made to use between the knees for comfort but it's the perfect shape for the neck and a tiny bit of the jaw. Best £17 i ever invested. As far back as I can remember I was a tumm y sleeper without a pillow.

lemongrove Sat 18-Jan-20 22:55:50

Two pillows each in king size bed, although I sometimes half sleep on the old man for warmth in Winter.
I often wake up miles down the bed with no pillow at all ( am a fidget.)

Ginny42 Sat 18-Jan-20 23:08:10

Currently lounging on 6 pillows made into a V-shape on a Kingsize bed. I often sleep sitting up or half reclining. If I do lower them, I sleep with a pillow at my back to keep me extra snug on cold nights. (The ex left so I replaced him with a pillow.grin

Marmight Sun 19-Jan-20 00:26:22

I have 6 on a King size bed with just me in it. 3 each side. Bottom ones for sleeping on with big sturdy ones on top to give support when reading with a squishy one on top both of which get chucked out at night. I move from one side to the other (called doing an Alice in Wonderland) every 5 days or so which means I only have to change the linen each 10 or 12 days confused