Gransnet forums

Chat

Feeling empty and lost

(77 Posts)
Witzend Sun 19-Jan-20 00:13:05

I’m so sorry you’re feeling so,low, Sandy2020. It must be so hard, especially having to part with your dog. I do hope you’ll still be able to visit her.
Maybe you’ll feel a little bit better when you’ve actually made the move - I’m assuming you get on Ok with your mum.
Just off to bed now but sending all very best wishes, ?? and a ?or two. x

SANDY2020 Sat 18-Jan-20 23:57:55

Finally got a date to leave a crap partner moving in with mum my son lives with his dad and will be going to uni in sept and apart from a work...I dont mind my job min wage butpays Bill's I'm feeling so lonely and scared I'm having to get rid of my beloved dog to live at mums she doesn't like has to be done as I cannot afford my own place shes going to a good friend happy home so I know she will be ok and I'm looking forward to been free and having some money for myself sharing costs with my mum will enable holidays etc but I just feel so lonely all my Hope's of this relationship and what I wanted it to be have failed I feel lonely lost and empty loseing my dog wont help bit it's how it has to be how do you ever rebuild meet someone new he happy again it's so hard