Gransnet forums

Chat

Do you or can you do this?

(30 Posts)
Artdecogran Tue 21-Jan-20 09:45:36

Do you dry your hair without looking in the mirror? Can you put on your lipstick without looking in the mirror? If you don’t why not give it a try and let us know how you get on. To start us off I have shortish hair and often dry it without a mirror. I can tell how it looks by how it feels on my head. Lipstick is a bit hit and miss. So let’s chat about something silly for a change.

watermeadow Tue 21-Jan-20 21:21:19

I don’t dry my hair. Quick rub with a towel then into bed.
I don’t own a lipstick. I only look in a mirror when I’m going out and that’s mostly to check there’s no toothpaste on my face.
As my mother used to say, “No one’s going to stop their car to look at you”

SalsaQueen Tue 21-Jan-20 22:07:01

I wash and blow-dry my hair every morning (it's almost shoulder-length), and wouldn't think of not using a mirror. I also have my full face on every day, so always need to use a mirror.

I find it strange that anyone would not bother to look at themselves. It's not vain, it's making sure I look alright.

timetogo2016 Wed 22-Jan-20 08:51:42

I always use a mirror to dry my hair I don`t wear makeup but if I did I would look like coco the clown if I didn`t use a mirror.

vampirequeen Wed 22-Jan-20 08:54:57

I let my hair air dry but I always use a mirror when putting on lippy otherwise I'd look like the Joker.