Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(55 Posts)
NannyJan53 Wed 29-Jan-20 06:38:01

Good Morning from an icy Black Country.

Had a lovely brunch out yesterday in Birmingham. We met at 11.00am and it was after 2.00pm before we all departed.

Over to Mums today, then over to DD's house to take SIL for lunch. He is still off work, but he had check up yesterday at QE and they gave him the ok. He will slowly ease himself back.

I was sorry too to hear of the gillybobs setback, thoughts with them today. Thoughts also with anyone who are unwell and struggling.

Ginny42 Wed 29-Jan-20 06:37:14

Good morning Mick and everyone. Last night was a clear sky with a beautiful crescent moon and brilliant Venus visible in Cheshire, where did the overnight rain come from? It seems to have stopped thank goodness.

I'm meeting my sister in Manchester today, as it's become our weekly habit to meet somewhere different for lunch and a catch up. We've shopped there since we were children when going to Kendals with Mum was a big treat. That's House of Fraser for young GNs.

Sorry to read Gilly's post yesterday. Hope Mr G's condition is now under control and all other poorly people are on the mend.

Take care everyone.

Mommawolf Wed 29-Jan-20 06:30:58

Goodmorning all from a cold but dry Norfolk a chilly dog walk today. Our friends arrived safely late afternoon a quiet day planned so they can recover from the journey.. Hope thing are improving GILLYBOB and thoughts with all who are unwell, have a good day everyone.

Scentia Wed 29-Jan-20 06:17:56

Good Morning all from East Staffordshire. It is still very dark and I haven’t been out to the bin to test the temperature outside yet.
Just a normal day at work for me today, lots of jobs to get out before the end of the month.

I do hope the gillybobs are doing ok, it was sad to read of their setback.

Take care everyone and have the best day you can.

12Michael Wed 29-Jan-20 06:12:25

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, but its dry and cold here in Brackley at the moment.
Today, I plan to bus into Banbury and get the Downton DVD, then after lunch go to Bicester on the direct bus service, as I have a free coffee on my voucher from café I use.
Hopefully then a quiet day in.
Mick