Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(84 Posts)
12Michael Tue 04-Feb-20 06:07:08

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, but dry here in Brackley this morning, usual Tuesday, housework to start then prepare for my bus trips to Buckingham and Bicester .
Mind you my return route takes me through villages effected by the East-West Rail link and HS2.
Had to get a new mouse yesterday and keyboard so things are better today.
Mick

jacq10 Tue 04-Feb-20 18:04:19

I would just like to echo everyone above's posts. This is a site full of genuine caring people and your mum was one of them. Sincere condolences to you and your family. It was so good of you to take the time and let us know of her passing - she won't be forgotten.

farview Tue 04-Feb-20 18:25:02

More of a reader than a poster on here....but how lovely you're mum was Emily...always made me smile..hope the mutt is okay..take care of yourself Emily...your mum loved you so....?

boo2410 Tue 04-Feb-20 19:25:51

I never post on here but read it every day. Just wanted to offer my condolences to you and your family Emily on your loss. I loved reading your Mum's posts and have been thinking about her. flowersflowers

flowerlover Tue 04-Feb-20 20:06:03

I am another who reads but seldom posts. Only reading now as it has been a sad day with my sister in law who has been very ill in hospital dying. She had dementia Emily but your mum was full of life and her posts were so entertaining. I hope the memories you have bring you some comfort.

Daisyboots Tue 04-Feb-20 20:20:00

Quite often more a reader than a poster but my sincere condolences to you Emily on the loss of your lovely mother. I read her last poignant post and wondered if I will be as brave when the time comes. She was an entertaining lady with a lovely way with words . She will be missed

Doodle Tue 04-Feb-20 20:43:34

I’m not a regular poster either but i do read the thread so my sincere condolences Emily to you and your family. Thank you for letting us know about your mum. That is so kind flowers

mrshat Tue 04-Feb-20 20:57:31

I'm not a poster either but a reader! Condolences Emily and Thank you. flowers

Candelle Tue 04-Feb-20 22:32:39

Hello Emily

Another lurker here who very much enjoyed your mother's postings.

I was immensely saddened to read her post telling us of her recent hospital visit and the awful news she received there.

Her goodbye message was so sad but it came as a huge shock to read that she had passed away - no time even for a hospice.

Her love for you shone through her posts and I am sure that you can gauge from the reactions here how well respected she was and how terribly sad all her virtual friends are today.