Gransnet forums

Chat

Today I have one aim and I'm not returning until it's done!

(66 Posts)
Moocow Mon 17-Feb-20 08:40:33

Wish me luck grin

Oopsadaisy3 Mon 17-Feb-20 19:15:29

Oh she came back
When I wasn’t watching.....

mrswoo Mon 17-Feb-20 19:20:10

Congratulations Moocow ! You must be exhausted but I bet you are feeling pretty pleased with yourself for completing your task.

And I was thinking that maybe you were writing a novel. A suspense novel - naturally. Maybe you could make that your next challenge!

Grammaretto Mon 17-Feb-20 19:26:40

Great thread but a wee bit disappointed to see it was just decluttering after all. What's your next mission Moocow?

Congratulations anyhow!! can we still have the wine wine please?

Moocow Mon 17-Feb-20 19:33:16

Some of the thoughts are really amusing!
cafe & cupcake for me I think grin
Might be boring to some but if you saw the car packed ready for the local hospice shop, the wheely bin filled before I had time to regret it (bin day tomorrow) and the final bits still to complete fully tomorrow- excuse this time I need to shred/double check not throwing out anything important.

Jane10 Mon 17-Feb-20 19:50:41

Not as exciting as I'd hoped but well done anyway. That's that done for another 20 years! Feet up ans a nice wee ?for you.

crazyH Mon 17-Feb-20 19:56:38

Well done Moocow.!! You kept us wondering !!

Urmstongran Mon 17-Feb-20 20:44:02

I’m having a ?to celebrate on your behalf!

Thanks everyone - this thread was a great laugh today. ?

Anniebach Mon 17-Feb-20 21:06:04

Well done, very brave

BBbevan Mon 17-Feb-20 21:11:20

I thought you had gone out somewhere. But well done . Another thing to tick off the list ???

Bathsheba Mon 17-Feb-20 21:43:07

Oh well done Moocow! I could do with some of your resolve, though I fear it would take more than a day to make even a dent in the sorting I need to do blush

Moocow Mon 17-Feb-20 22:58:25

bathesheba that is the main reason why I kept putting it off and as I did it increased so much, and had become another area making me feel really down. I have so much negativity around me that I decided I have to resist procrastinating any longer. Tomorrow I hope plan to finish what I have left over from today's efforts.

Thanks everyone for the laughs and acknowledging how brave I was - I did feel brave whenever I discovered a few big spiders grin

Thanks to some of your ideas I'm now thinking of "treating" myself to something really special to aim for, but I'll wait until the warmer months!

NfkDumpling Tue 18-Feb-20 07:30:08

Well done Moo, I’m so pleased you’re not trapped in the loft. Are you sure though, that you’ve not thrown out something important? Have the bin men been yet? grin

bikergran Tue 18-Feb-20 07:35:56

Well done...lol just shows how one little title can turn our minds into thinking machines...it was quite a fun thread smile

NannyJan53 Tue 18-Feb-20 07:55:34

Well done! There is something so satisfying in having a huge clear out and declutter. You have now inspired me.. Will have to wait until next month though smile

Moocow Tue 18-Feb-20 20:40:26

nannyjan53 I look forward to hearing of your declutter next month!

It was nice bikergran to find it wasn't in the 'unanswered' section. Helped spur me on a little.
nfkdumpling the bin collection was very late, today of all days, but I managed to resist making a dash for my sack grin