Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(80 Posts)
12Michael Tue 18-Feb-20 06:08:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark with a crescent moon again, looks dry out here in Brackley this morning.
Busy day for me I have an hospital appointment in Banbury as to Glaucoma ,and field teats.
Will return home if appointments go to plan and catch bus to Bicester to do usual shop etc.
MIck

Feelingmyage55 Tue 18-Feb-20 12:57:50

I know it is not morning but times flies when you are - clearing clutter and are in the mood to get stuck in. Therefore I hope you have all had a reasonable morning and marydoll you are the better for taking it easy. gillybob I am sure we all despair on your behalf and you are feeling it a thousand times more. Why don’t you phone back mid afternoon (so many people are on flexitime and it is half term) and check for progress. If I were you I would phone twice daily to push forward as although you should not HAVE to, it might be the only way. You are so close to the date that it is only two or three days more of pushing. The word frustrating does not cover it. Mumsnet have some great phrases but I just couldn’t type them or say them but I am certainly thinking them on your behalf. ? Maybe an email to confirm your phone call? Can you tell that I have had to do similar but not on your scale? Keep on keeping on and I should think that everyone on the good morning thread has everything crossed for you and your OH.
I am going to have lunch and go to the charity shop and the dump, very satisfying.

NfkDumpling Tue 18-Feb-20 14:21:26

Oh, Gilly that’s unbelievable! A letter to the CEO copied to the relevant departments? I would definitely be phoning and emailing two or three times a day. Be a pest!

Willynilly Tue 18-Feb-20 15:11:09

Sorry Urmston I’m a bit late in responding so don’t know if you’ll read this. Yes having dogs certainly keeps us active....BUT I could do with the puppy being a little less active sometimes!

Baggs Tue 18-Feb-20 17:11:17

Happy birthday, Kalu! Have a lovely evening ?