Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(85 Posts)
12Michael Sun 23-Feb-20 06:13:38

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and its been raining here in Brackley this morning.
Quiet day some shredding to do, and general sort out.
The flea market at Buckingham was small , the stallholder I normally visit was not there.
With these floods effecting some of the country's scenic areas, like the Ribble upper area around the 3 peaks and its source, and damage else where what will these places be like for visitors later this year.
Mick

dragonfly46 Sun 23-Feb-20 11:27:27

Hallo Scribbles and all the newbies, it’s good to see you.

Taichinan Sun 23-Feb-20 11:34:15

Mommawolf, sounds as if spring HAS sprung - in your lower meadow! What a wonderful sight & did you feel a touch of the Wordsworths coming on? I feel rather guilty saying this, but it really is a beautiful March day here on the Angus coast - blue skies, white scudding cloudlets and sunshine. We've been so lucky weatherwise here, but then again this is probably our summer!

Didn't fall asleep 'til well after four last night, so a late start and a lazy day for me. I get a Mindful Chef meals box delivered each week - three meals for one, which makes six meals for me! Having Red Pesto Steak with warm Italian style salad today, which will be lovely. Left to my own devices I'd become very uninspired with my meals, but this is fun and I even enjoy the prepping! (And the eating of course!). And of course shopping and planning are done for you too.

Have a lovely day everyone and my thoughts are with those of you going through hard times just now ???

Urmstongran Sun 23-Feb-20 11:39:20

Mick you little band of posters is growing quite substantially!
??

Ellylanes1 Sun 23-Feb-20 12:08:21

Everything crossed for the Gillybobs, hopefully this will be the turning point with good times ahead at long last.

Mapleleaf Sun 23-Feb-20 12:52:11

Good afternoon from a very blustery South Yorkshire. It is, however, nice to see some blue sky and sunshine with it.?

Sorry to read about your little cat, QuaintIrene and send you a hug.

I do hope that annsixty does not leave GN. I don't know what has happened or which thread is involved, but I hope she knows that she has a lot of GN friends who would miss her posts if she left.

Thinking of you and your DH for tomorrow, gillybob and hope everything goes to plan.

I'm sorry you are feeling down today, whywhywhy and hope that you can draw some comfort from your GN friends.

Welcome to all the newbies today. ?

To all unwell, sad, worried or recovering from falls, take care and try to have a restful day today. ?

annep1 Sun 23-Feb-20 12:57:10

Sorry about your little cat QuaintIrene
Good afternoon from County Antrim. Very cold and wet, trying to snow.
Collecting new clothes from M&S and hopefully a shory walk to get some much needed fresh air. Both have had virus this week..
Then painting (art) whilst husband watches rugby.
Thinking of Gillybobs.flowers
Wishing everyone a good day.

angie95 Sun 23-Feb-20 14:28:33

Good afternoon Mick and everyone, from a cold ,soggy Salford , two loads of washing done, and now I'm having a brew. Have a lovely day xx

Celendine Sun 23-Feb-20 21:47:10

Hi thanks as a newbie for the welcome .Urmstongran county Cork in the south of Ireland. Travelling tomorrow so hopefully train and buses not affected by floods

Urmstongran Sun 23-Feb-20 22:16:15

Hi angie95 not a million miles away from me!
?