Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(84 Posts)
12Michael Mon 24-Feb-20 06:09:30

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, with a little wind and wet here in Brackley this morning.
Managed to get my shredding done yesterday , before I settled down for the day.
Today , cycling on TV this morning ,and then a general sort later.
Mick

LadyO Mon 24-Feb-20 13:12:44

Phew Gillybob... what a relief he’s in. Hoping that this is the turning point from all that previous bad luck to good from now on.

lavenderzen Mon 24-Feb-20 13:22:23

Good morning/afternoon from a dark and wet Derbyshire. The rain is never ending and it's very cold.
Hope everyone has a good day and those with health problems and worries start to feel better. Glad to see your post Gillybobs. Take care.

Curlywhirly Mon 24-Feb-20 13:27:55

So glad all went to plan this morning Gillybob . Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for Mr Gillybob thanks

Grammaretto Mon 24-Feb-20 13:34:32

What a relief Gilly!. So glad he was first in too.
I'm still praying hard that the operation is successful and there are no more hospital bugs.
((hugs))

hulahoop Mon 24-Feb-20 13:52:22

Gilly what good news !!

mrswoo Mon 24-Feb-20 15:06:26

I don’t usually post on this thread but I just want to add my best wishes to Gillybob and Mr Gillybob and say I am so gladthat finally, finally the op has gone ahead.
When I saw the snow here this morning in Newcastle I felt quite anxious that it might mean another delay. Take care and keep warm.

Cherrytree59 Mon 24-Feb-20 15:17:21

Gilly was a trifle worried when I read that there was snow in the NE
Glad you both got to the hospital safely and the surgeon was there ready for your DH.

I'm sure you would have commandeered a snow plough this morning in order to get the surgeon to work.

Hope all goes to plan thanks

NannyJan53 Mon 24-Feb-20 16:49:18

I hope it has all gone well gilly flowers