Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(83 Posts)
Curlywhirly Mon 24-Feb-20 07:17:43

Good morning from a very wet and wild Cheshire. DS and his family have just returned from skiing and I don't think our little DGS slept very well whilst they were away, so we had him sleep here last night. He woke up twice, but did go back off, so not so bad. We are cuddled up now on the sofa watching Duggie, his favourite TV programme. Off to Mums n Tots later with him, where I meet one of my dearest friends, who is also there with her DGD. Hope all goes well for the Gillybobs and every one has a good day.

Nannytopsy Mon 24-Feb-20 06:58:50

Good morning Mick and all his followers.
Raining here in Suffolk too. We are up early to wave goodbye to DD who has been here for the weekend. A lovely time was had by all but she looks to have a grotty journey ahead.
? for the Gillybobs and I hope today is kind to everyone.

Ginny42 Mon 24-Feb-20 06:41:20

Good morning Mick Scentia and all who follow. I don't have to look out as I can hear the rain battering on the skylights here in Cheshire. Yesterday turned out sunny in the afternoon, I even got washing dry, so fingers crossed it clears again later.

I've done my usual trick of leaving shopping till I have half a carrot, so it's a trip to the supermarket first thing. That's after waiting in for the third time for a parcel to be delivered. PO were very apologetic, but I need the biotin I ordered which will hopefully counter drastic hair loss. I could be bald by the time it arrives. Seriously, I discovered it's more than likely some meds causing it, and managed to book and appointment online last night for next Friday.

Very insignificant I know when others are facing challenging circumstances. Very warm wishes today to gillybob and her DH. Hope all goes smoothly and he is home very soon. Warm wishes also to all struggling with illness or sadness. Take care and stay safe everyone.

Beechnut Mon 24-Feb-20 06:37:26

Hello kitty

Beechnut Mon 24-Feb-20 06:36:47

Good Morning Mick and Scentia and all who follow.

A wet start again on Severnside.

Washing, pottering and a walk to the post box is what I have in store today.

Hope all goes to plan for the gillybobs. Today has not come quick enough for them.
And for everyone have a good day ?

kittylester Mon 24-Feb-20 06:36:09

Morning all from a wet and windy North Leicestershire.

A really busy day for us doing all sorts of things including a trip to the audiologist for dh, the charity shop and the dump! We do live exciting lives.

Wishing the gillybobs a successful day.

There are lots of newcomers who post later in the day so can I say welcome to you all.

Scentia Mon 24-Feb-20 06:22:10

Good Morning Michael, and all to come. Wet and windy here in East Staffordshire.
Mr and Mrs Gilly should be at the hospital now so ?.xx
Early start today as the factory is going to be busy this week.
Take care everyone❤️

12Michael Mon 24-Feb-20 06:09:30

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, with a little wind and wet here in Brackley this morning.
Managed to get my shredding done yesterday , before I settled down for the day.
Today , cycling on TV this morning ,and then a general sort later.
Mick