Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(55 Posts)
12Michael Wed 26-Feb-20 06:10:58

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but cold and maybe frosty out side with ice in places.
Yesterday whilst I was out , noticed the Blackthorn was well in blossom a sign of bad weather to come.
Anyway, had my pancakes as well , today I am having a bus meeting with a manager, who runs the new Brackley -Bicester link, and other residents where I live can have a voice as to its route etc and the service.
Mick

CaroleAnne Wed 26-Feb-20 11:53:33

Good morning Michael and all who follow from a chilly and breezy Warminster. I have been out for my daily constitutional but am glad to be back.
Hoping that the Gillybobs and the Mr Gillybobs are recovering and feeling more comfortable today.
Good luck with the buses Michael. You are doing a great job.thanks

Scribbles Wed 26-Feb-20 12:09:18

Happy birthday ,Ann678 and enjoy your celebration meal.

Good wishes to Mr Gillybob and to everyone else feeling ill or sad or lonely.

It's currently cold but quite sunny in Lincs, a good day for walking without having to battle the wind, for once. I've been to check out a new boarding cattery that's opened just round the corner and booked Lucy in for when I have a long weekend away in May. It looks so comfortable that she may not want to come home!

hulahoop Wed 26-Feb-20 19:51:49

Evening from west Yorks it's been a bright day but cold I am ready for bed only had a couple of hours last night due to cough forcast ?snow overnight ❄️☃

Urmstongran Wed 26-Feb-20 19:54:45

Nanight hulahoop hope you sleep soundly tonight.
Don’t let the bed bugs bite!
? ?