Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(84 Posts)
12Michael Mon 16-Mar-20 06:09:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its daylight here in Brackley and its dry , looks like maybe spring as started to arrive properly this time.
Today, a quiet day some housework etc, will do my usual trips out as this week.
Mick

annsixty Mon 16-Mar-20 12:31:57

GP fitted me in for a telephone appt after morning surgery and has given me stronger pain relief.
I just have to ring if I need anything else, she was lovely.
Doubts my op will go ahead.

Marydoll Mon 16-Mar-20 12:35:47

Oh Ann, good and bad news. Hope you feel a wee bit better.

Sark Mon 16-Mar-20 12:39:10

Just popping back in to say a big thank you to all my 'virtual friends! ' for your messages today. flowers

Elizabeth1 Mon 16-Mar-20 12:46:18

Hi * brunette10* what a lovely morning chatting to you over coffee we’re taking one day at a time. My dear husband got 50 golf balls in at the same time during our chat it’ll save his sanity after taking good care of this bad tempered beesom he and I were needing this short interlude its our lovely neighbours wedding anniversary today and I’ve a beautiful huge roast in my freezer ready to cook guess who’s going to benefit tonight and it won’t be us. My dear husband is good but not that good

Megs36 Mon 16-Mar-20 16:16:40

Thanks Mary doll,one down, one to go.Husband’s ultra sound
today , told all Ok but results will be a few days , enquired about my appointment tomorrow but told all going ahead.

Elizabeth1 Mon 16-Mar-20 20:50:11

brunette10 we made it just in time think we were well isolated from others this morning whew no more coffee mornings thank you I had a lovely chat with you by the warm fire flowers

Elizabeth1 Tue 24-Mar-20 08:04:33

Blast I’ve lost a very long post where are you? Lots of love and hugs to everyone this morning. So sorry to hear your predicaments Marydoll takecare and give yourself positive strokes. flowers

Brunette10 Tue 24-Mar-20 08:46:55

Elizabeth1 - yes you are so right, we had our lovely cup of coffee sitting by the fire just in the nick of time. It was so nice to see you and as I said you are looking so well. Keep doing your exercises and stay safe - flowers