Gransnet forums

Chat

Enjoying your cat pictures - here are a few more of mine - keep on posting yours [smile]

(46 Posts)
fatgran57 Tue 24-Mar-20 00:51:51

1 Took the child seat out of the car and his lordship decided to take over - he was on it everyday until we put it back into the car.

2 At ease note the casually crossed legs!

3 He loves to reach out and pat my hand but Ineed to be very careful as love can turn to hate very quickly (him not me) smile

Tigerdove Tue 24-Mar-20 20:13:03

Micky and Sweep no longer with us but lived to be 20 and 16

PageTurner Tue 24-Mar-20 20:34:32

These are our boys. Copper and Casper on the chair, Banjo on the stool and sleeping.
Mollie (the camera shy, elusive one hates to have her picture taken). Banjo passed away in February. We all miss him. He was the "Alpha" cat.

Sparklefizz Tue 24-Mar-20 20:38:08

All soooo beautiful .... I just want to cuddle each and every one of them.

kittylester Tue 24-Mar-20 20:54:48

Maisie, Minnie and Kiwi

MissAdventure Tue 24-Mar-20 21:02:49

Masie is a real beauty.
They all are.

Its a shame we don't have an anonymous vote button, because we could have had a cat beauty competition. smile

fatgran57 Wed 25-Mar-20 08:20:38

Oh I have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your pictures of your beautiful cats

What comes through as well is how much we still love and miss the ones who have gone - it is so awful when they die isn't it.

I can still picture in my mind every little mark and pattern in our grey girl's fur and her little cold bald ears!

The way she liked to have her ears rubbed and under her chin.

We have so many pictures of her and I can't look at them much as I start to tear up.

Maybe it's because I am older and know we probably won't have another cat once the "orrible black one goes!

Yes a vote button would be nice but very hard to choose though smile

Scorpio57 Wed 25-Mar-20 09:01:31

My two . A very elderly Siamese and lodger that never left, both relaxing in their own way

rascal Wed 25-Mar-20 09:39:29

This is Inky.

Katek Wed 25-Mar-20 09:43:01

Meet Gus (black/white) and Claudia.......two absolutely spoiled felines. We are merely staff.........grin

Nortsat Wed 25-Mar-20 09:54:56

This is Ollie, an ex-stray, who adopted us before Christmas.
He’s recovering from illness and here he’s modelling his Elizabethan collar (to stop him licking his wound).

What a great thread, really enjoying seeing everyone’s cats. ?

shysal Wed 25-Mar-20 10:13:42

katek , your Claudia looks like the one on the Specsaver ad, who the vet mixed up with a furry hat. She is gorgeous as are all the others.

shysal Wed 25-Mar-20 10:30:10

This is Bugsie when he had a gash on his side sewn up - with no anaesthetic and didn't bat an eyelid!

Sparklefizz Wed 25-Mar-20 10:34:34

Aaw shysal I've fallen in love with Bugsie in his little stripey top!! Such a brave boy too.

Sparklefizz Wed 25-Mar-20 10:37:35

This is a really lovely uplifting thread and a great idea, Fatgran. Thank you. Every cat so beautiful and loved.

seacliff Thu 26-Mar-20 12:20:44

Such beautiful well loved cats you all have.

This was a very special foster kitten who stole our hearts. She has a mild form of cerebellar hypoplasia, a condition that occurs when a cat's brain doesn't develop properly in the womb. They walk with a wobbly gait, they cannot jump much, they are un-coordinated. It will not get worse, they are in no pain, and they no nothing else, so are very happy and have adapted. In this case the Mum was living rough and very malnourished.

We almost kept her, but because of her condition, she really needs to be an indoor cat, and that would be almost impossible at ours, as back door open most of the summer. We did find her a very special home, but she will always have a place in my heart.

Grandmafrench Thu 26-Mar-20 13:20:59

Not my cat. This little girl cat works locally.

She was found by the Pompiers/Firefighters when they fought a massive forest fire in the S. of France the summer before last. She had burnt feet, half a tail, damage to her ears etc, They took her to our Vet who treated her and kept her! Her job now involves greeting clients and sitting on stock and looking decorative. I just adore the "eyebrows" which is, of course fire damage; but she's healthy, happy, much loved and lots of fun. A great talking point !

Sparklefizz Thu 26-Mar-20 17:34:01

Grandmafrench Those "eyebrows" give her such an indignant expression. Love her!

Sparklefizz Thu 26-Mar-20 17:35:02

She looks a real sweetheart, Seacliff. It must have been hard to part with her.

BradfordLass73 Thu 26-Mar-20 22:19:06

My grandson's beloved MissPuss.

She stands no nonsense - ever.

Susan56 Thu 26-Mar-20 22:33:44

My daughter’s cat Cupcake.Princess and ruler of all!!