Gransnet forums

Chat

Friday exercise - it's nice and sunny!

(38 Posts)
moggie Fri 27-Mar-20 11:27:10

Just done Zumba gold class via Zoom, livened me up a bit.

Canalboatgranma Fri 27-Mar-20 11:18:59

Joe Wicks exercise first thing, then a walk along the sea front. Sunny here but quite windy. Just started cleaning, we are going to do the skirting boards and windows today. With all that exercise I'm looking forward to my Friday night glass of wine.

Craftycat Fri 27-Mar-20 11:18:27

My Yoga teacher did an online session yesterday which I streamed onto my TV screen. I am taking a walk every day but great to do some proper Yoga.
It is glorious Spring still here but I heard on news that snow expected all over country this weekend so all those lovely Spring flowers will die! What a shame.

Jane10 Fri 27-Mar-20 10:55:11

Miserable drippy fog here. Will probably give our daily route march a miss today. Its not much fun with DH who just wants the exercise and isn't interested in looking at interesting trees, other people's gardens or signs of spring. Social distance maintained at all times but passers by seem very friendly. An unexpected bonus.

BlueBelle Fri 27-Mar-20 10:45:35

Lovey sun but cold as whatsit now going for half an hours walk on the beach with my daughter we stay well apart from each and shout but it breaks up the day for us Both

M0nica Fri 27-Mar-20 10:41:06

Up and out at 6.30 for my daily walk. Instead of going up on the downs I went off through the woods, which are awash with primroses. This is a recent phenomenon, we have always had a few primroses around but over the last 5 years they havesuddenly colonised evry bit of rough ground and many gardens in the village

EllanVannin Fri 27-Mar-20 10:40:15

>>>>>>>coffee time now.

EllanVannin Fri 27-Mar-20 10:39:08

Though beautifully sunny here that breeze is quite keen. I still have a thick cardigan on over a thick jumper grin

gillybob Fri 27-Mar-20 10:21:03

Not here it isn't ! Its a balmy 3 degrees and thick fog !

Teetime Fri 27-Mar-20 10:20:21

Going soon and have invited DH to come today - he usually goes after me but as we are allowed to go together I thought it would be nice - hope he can keep up its a fast walk.

EllanVannin Fri 27-Mar-20 10:20:14

I've got my patio door wide open--does that count as being outside while you get on with chores ? Sea breeze is blowing in.

tanith Fri 27-Mar-20 10:13:50

Did a nice long walk before 8am no one about just a few cars it was a bit nippy though the sun was shining.

Riverwalk Fri 27-Mar-20 09:31:47

I did an hour's river walk at 07.30 - a bit nippy at 4C but felt warmer than yesterday as not so breezy.

Shake a leg all those still in yer nighties!