Gransnet forums

Chat

Good news.....well at least for me

(31 Posts)
vampirequeen Sat 28-Mar-20 09:43:39

I was worried how the lockdown would affect my weightloss diet. After all being nearer or in the kitchen so much more could lead to more nibbling. Today I got weighed and I've lost another 4lbs. That's 45lbs to date. Yes I have a bit of a chuffty on but I can't help it grin

Purplepixie Sun 29-Mar-20 12:16:25

Well done to you! I wish I could weigh a bit less but with the going out for walks restricted (my excuse) and being couped up in here,then it isnt happening for me. I love to bake and of course sampling food is expected!

vampirequeen Sun 29-Mar-20 14:41:17

I've lost 45lbs since January but I have a lot to lose and it's settled to 1lb to 2 lbs per week which is where it ought to be.

janeainsworth Sun 29-Mar-20 17:15:18

Way to go vqsmile

fatgran57 Mon 30-Mar-20 02:29:29

Well I weighed myself this morning and I am happy that my weight was the same! Worried that comfort eating would have made the scales go up.

Will be a bit more careful though and drop some of the carbs.

That's a lot of weight in quite a short time vampirequeen keep up the good work.

I don't really understand why people come on on another poster's thread and make quite snide remarks. vampirequeen was just chatting really and letting us know she was pleased with her efforts.

Txquiltz Mon 30-Mar-20 02:34:48

Well done Vampirequeen. I had started getting into a bad place on food choices...my rebellion I guess. You woke me up and as of today, I am back to being more responsible. Thank you.