Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(84 Posts)
12Michael Sun 29-Mar-20 06:17:54

Good Morning Everyone,
I am up at my usual time , its twilight out there but looks dry and clear at the moment here in Brackley.
Today, semi self isolate , maybe a small shop , but trying not to spend more time on computer or watching TV.
The residential home i live in, we all had an internal letter as to the current situation,and obeying those orders made by not using the community lounge, , there is a group of around 6 who think they run the place whilst the management are not about by creating there own rules.
Mick

CaroleAnne Sun 29-Mar-20 12:20:49

Good morning Mick and everyone.
Today is our 51st wedding anniversary. We are cooking a nice meal with Guinea fowl supremes. We haven't had them before.
Mick I would take photographs of the people who are flaunting the rules where you live and report them to Anchor Hanover.
A very good day to you all in these difficult times.winesmile

CherryCezzy Sun 29-Mar-20 12:25:39

Happy anniversary CaroleAnne to you and your DH flowers

Theoddbird Sun 29-Mar-20 12:26:13

Good afternoon from a sunny river. I slept in... Yesterday I was 69. I had a glass or two or three of prosecco. Was a strange birthday. My nephew should of got married...sighs We will get through this...together x

moggie Sun 29-Mar-20 14:03:57

Happy anniversary CarolAnne & hope you had a lovely birthday Theoddbird

vena11 Sun 29-Mar-20 14:27:57

Good afternoon from a cold sunny Bristol. I posted this morning but it seems to have disappeared.
We have just been for a walk and it was cold and windy but it blew the cobwebs away.
We all did a three way Skype this morning which was lovely my DGS2 is 22 months and he just loved seeing his cousins.
oldgoat and Carole Happy Anniversary.
Its such a long post now I cant keep up with it all, sorry If I missed anyone.
I hope everyone has a good day so far.

vena11 Sun 29-Mar-20 14:28:40

Happy Birthday theoddbird

Elizabeth1 Sun 29-Mar-20 14:29:23

Happy anniversary old goat 51 yrs wow who deserves the medal then you or DH your one year ahead of me congratulations. I fondly remember our time at your house for a Burns lunch it was a great gathering of gransnetters that day plenty to scoff and plenty chatters. You’ve moved house now I believe would that be correct pm me and let me know how things are. Keep well and hopefully we’ll all recover soon from this hellish timeflowers

janzicb1 Sun 29-Mar-20 17:02:17

Happy anniversary to you both and many more of them! Congratulations!!!