Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Easter Monday

(79 Posts)
12Michael Mon 13-Apr-20 06:07:25

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey and wet here in Brackley this morning, when I went to bed last night , it must have started then.
Typical Bank Holiday weather , anyway today try to do some shredding ,and other things .
Its finding a daily routine , with the lockdown, so certain things apply to certain days as a routine and day memory .
Mick

GabriellaG54 Mon 13-Apr-20 17:23:12

Craftycat
It depends whereabouts in Surrey you live.
I'm in South Surrey, Godalming, and here and immediate surrounds it's been very warm and sunny. 21deg yesterday.

Notagranyet1234 Mon 13-Apr-20 19:08:22

Good evening all. I have spent a lazy day today reading the paper watching documentaries on Netflix. Just about to start preparing dinner using yesterday's roast lamb. I am a front line worker in health care so was utterly exhausted by last week so made a conscious effort to relax and rebuild my reserves. I'm supposed to be on AL this week but have said that should I be needed I obviously will be available for work, so I am enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasts. Sending good wishes and hopes for good health to all.

BlueSapphire Mon 13-Apr-20 20:01:29

Largolass, thank you for that information. She said that she was very surprised to see so many people around; I think she was from the north, Groningen (I think) is her childhood home, so that's where I imagine her DM's funeral to be.