Gransnet forums

Chat

Miss Marydoll’s Birthday Bash ????

(131 Posts)
Pantglas2 Thu 14-May-20 07:57:50

Wayky wayky gyrls! ?. Cum on ewe lazee minkses, we ave wyrk todo!

As Fishul Partee Cordynatr I’m givin evrywon a job so reed the lyst beelo, then get craccin

Doodle - mayk sangwyches
Bathsheba - preepair sawsej roles
Callistemon- birfdae cayke
Squiffy - make up juggs of Byccs Fyzz
CraftyGranny - pwt up blwns

Evriwon els to put taybls n chers in a big -- rectanl-- skware an cuvr with tayblcloffs.

Now I’ll sit with my brekkie an swprvyse you all.......

Charleygirl5 Fri 15-May-20 08:06:15

I hope everybody slept well last night, especially Miss. It is not often she has a madhouse birthday like the one she was given but the girls meant well and put their heart and soul into it. I have a feeling they will be fit for little today but I will turn a blind eye because of the hard work they did to make it such a good day.

Squiffy Thu 14-May-20 23:31:05

Gilly i fink de stikinsex went fr a wark in de gardn. I ope nuffing bads happd two dem ?

gillybob Thu 14-May-20 23:00:50

Happy birthday MissMarydoll so sorry I’m late to the party . I hope it was a guddun . I will help cleen up. Enny won no what’s happind to the stikinsex again ? Wasn me.

Uuuug grows , sum won musta pkoookt in the cawna . Am not tuchin that . A mite get the lurgeee .

CraftyGranny Thu 14-May-20 22:33:47

Hiya, I ave jus cum bak to elp tiedy up....
oh, were as evryone gon ? shock

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 22:01:41

Doodle if you want to run a restaurant you have to be able to write a menu. I can help you but you must learn to do it by yourself. You really are starting to learn I think.

Doodle Thu 14-May-20 21:57:00

Oh thank you Miss Charley that’s nice of you to say so. ?
(Crumbs look I’ve learnt to spell?)

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 21:53:39

Doodle the norty step was able to be repaired and cleaned properly today because it was not required. Maybe you girls could be as good as today every day or am I asking for too much?

At least Miss was able to enjoy her birthday knowing that everybody was really good today. You all tried really hard to make it a special day for her.

Doodle Thu 14-May-20 21:37:45

Dats awlrite bathsheba. It was weally good party a
Wazn it. pants is aslep in v cornr. She bin workin ard.
Miss charley fankoo for keepin an eye on us. We woznt weally norty was we ?

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 21:31:22

Miss, I felt I had to step in and not leave them to their own devices. The day went well, each had plenty to do so their mothers will be happy that they sleep well tonight.

Bathsheba Thu 14-May-20 20:46:05

Aw Doods yore the bestiss fren in the hole wyed wirl! A bole ov tryful awl fore me! Fanks, yore kineniss wone be forgettid.

Marydoll Thu 14-May-20 20:34:54

What a successful day. We have five pages of posts, it's never been done before.
Everyone has worked so hard at making it a great day for me. I'm sorry I haven't been in to class much today, it's been pretty hectic here. So many people delivering essential items for me and the police helicopter ? hovering over my house blush
My house looks like a florist's shop.
No Doodle, we are not re-selling my flowers to raise funds for the class trip to Euro Disney

I been been given lots of superior chocolate for my birthday. I will bring the inferior ones for you all to share tomorrow.
Mrs Charleygirl, thank you for holding the fort, I don't think my girrrrls were too traumatised.

See you all tomorrow. ?

GabriellaG54 Thu 14-May-20 20:26:27

Unbelievable!

Doodle Thu 14-May-20 20:21:11

bathsheba don be mizzerbull. Thares a boul of twifle in d fwidgw four yous coz I knowd yous lik it I keeped it speshul.

Bathsheba Thu 14-May-20 20:11:40

Ooooooh!!!! I mist the tryful, kos I ad to elp my mum wiv the baikin. An no Puzzler I don wanna lik it owt ov yore hare! Ile go wivowt but I is feelin verree mizrerbull now, cos I woz reelee lukin falwood to it.

I jus bin owtsyde wiv my mum an dad doin the clapp fore the ennaichess. Im not shore wot it is but we awl do it evvree weak.

Puzzler61 Thu 14-May-20 18:54:29

I’m back wiv a fat bruum an’ I am sweepin’ everywher in the clarsrum.

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 18:50:52

Squiffy you know I have to be strict on workdays because it is my job. Today is a day off because it is Miss's birthday.

You have all done so well today that some of you may well be employable. doodle certainly is provided she keeps up the good work. Miss has worked so hard and some of her teaching has penetrated but not a lot.

Doodle Thu 14-May-20 18:46:55

I goin to cleen v tabils. ?

Doodle Thu 14-May-20 18:45:42

Oh fankoo Miss charley wez not such a bad lot. Followin your praze I mite lok into startin a westwont. Nice of yous to cum in . ?

Squiffy Thu 14-May-20 18:32:19

Charley is yoo bin nyce just to trik us? Wil yoo be strikt agenn tomoro?

Squiffy Thu 14-May-20 18:31:07

Speek for yorself Pants, i not a scrubba blush i was wel brunged up! I filld awl de binbags n tookd dem owtsyde.

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 18:29:45

doodle I rarely change my mind but in your case, I have done because those sandwiches were a work of art. I really was worrying and wondering about your future but I can see you can do anything if you turn your mind to it. You did very well today for Miss and she will appreciate it.

Everybody really put their heart and soul to providing a birthday for Miss she will never forget. Well done.

Pantglas2 Thu 14-May-20 18:27:32

Nosso fasd CraftyGranny we orl ave to elp tidee up the Skool- I’ve got my Caretaker baj on now so I’ll be oganysin evriwon ?? - grabb a binbagg an let’s be litl scrubbas!

MissAdventure Thu 14-May-20 18:24:57

Marydoll

Hope you've had the loveliest of days. flowers

CraftyGranny Thu 14-May-20 18:19:09

Yeg. fanks for aa grate time evryone. see yous all tomorra.

Puzzler61 Thu 14-May-20 18:00:39

My hair looks betta wiv twifel in it coz it cuvrs the orange I dyed it yesterda.
I’ve had a lot of fun wiv you poopils toda and Thank Yoo.
I fink we pleezd Miss more than jus a little bit ????????