Gransnet forums

Chat

Anyone been cutting their hair

(80 Posts)
Charleygirl5 Fri 15-May-20 18:24:08

BBbevan that is all I want done- do you think he could pop round and do mine please?

BBbevan Fri 15-May-20 18:21:24

DH cut mine yesterday. He spent ages faffing around, sharpening scissors etc. I had to wet my hair twice. That said he did a good job. Just straight round the bottom.

NanKate Fri 15-May-20 18:15:51

DH cuts the lower part at the back of my hair. I do the sides and fringe. It’s working out well. ?

phoenix Fri 15-May-20 17:27:26

As mentioned previously, my fringe now covers my eyebrows (good!) Might have a go at trimming it.

The rest has gone from a sort of Judi Dench type look to something that looks like a silver grey helmet blush

However, I've bought some assorted Alice bands (pack of 4, from Amazon, £9.99) and will give them a go.

Was considering growing it into a sort of bob, but couldn't face the halfway stage, but hey ho, it's been forced on me, so let's give it a go! grin

TrendyNannie6 Fri 15-May-20 17:18:38

Well I did this afternoon chop, chop, chop, couldn’t wait for my DH to do it, just got the comb after I had washed and blow dried it, the ends were scraggly so I thought, I’m having you, and off I went quite enjoyed doing the sides and fringe, but of course the back is left straggly now, so I’m going to have to wait for my DH to do that after all.