Gransnet forums

Chat

Live chat with o2

(4 Posts)
HAZBEEN Fri 26-Jun-20 15:10:58

Dont even get me started! Has anyone tried "Hollybot" from Hermes. Its not live chat its a bloody robot and you cannot get past it. The questions it comes up with bear no relation to any of my problems and it wont let me through to a person.

PamelaJ1 Fri 26-Jun-20 14:32:03

Well I hope you can resolve your issue. A chink of light has appeared in my tunnel.
After nearly 3 months I got someone who tells me my phone is blocked.
I knew it was blocked when I thought I’d lost it in Australia. I thought they unblocked it after returning. I had their assurances that they had. I even have it in writing.

I hope that, after the next letter the complaints department get from me they will refund my monthly charge.
That’s a job for tomorrow I feel too weak today?

LadyGracie Fri 26-Jun-20 12:44:48

Live chats with British Gas are also a nightmare, we’ve been supplying monthly readings and getting monthly bill for years. Since moving house 20 months ago, they’ve changed us to quarterly billing 5 times. Live chats assure us it’s been put right.

The final straw was yesterday, they plan to take out of our account 2 sums of over £100 on the 29th & 30th June. Another live chat, these amounts will be cancelled immediately, they’re still there this morning.

We’ve cancelled our direct debits and changed our supplier today and advised live chat they can have our meter readings on the day of changeover.

PamelaJ1 Fri 26-Jun-20 12:28:38

Well with any company really. Has it always got to be hell?
We have been chatting for 20 mins and have just completed the security check.
Last time I got dropped.
I have been trying to get this problem sorted for wand a half months.