Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(57 Posts)
12Michael Tue 07-Jul-20 06:12:12

Good Morning Everyone,
Another grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning, I had a pm from Ginny42 who will absent for awhile as she is involved with a project to do with school books .
Today , I will catch the bus to Buckingham, go for a meander around the town, and head to the cafe I frequent, and have coffee and something to eat , before returning home on the bus later .
My haircut appointment will on late Saturday afternoon but af ew days do not matter .
Take Care ,
Mick

annsixty Tue 07-Jul-20 11:35:32

Well done Marydoll you managed to convey just how bad you were feeling to your medical team.
Only upwards now we all hope.
Have as good a day as you can everyone.

Purplepixie Tue 07-Jul-20 11:38:51

Good morning from a damp East Midlands.

Fed up today as I feel in the doldrums. The pubs have opened whoopeedo!!!! Two people were attacked in Market Harborough, were my friend lives, both drink induced.

The supermarkets have everyone just walking around as if nothing has happened and now I am getting peed off. I want to scream at people to say that the pandemic hasn’t gone yet!

Stay safe and have a lovely day as I think I am going mad!

Purplepixie Tue 07-Jul-20 11:39:18

Sorry for the rant!

GrannyGravy13 Tue 07-Jul-20 12:11:20

Good lunchtime Mick and all x

Well, the gym class in the park has perked me up no end (even though I know that I will ache tomorrow) I have booked in for Thursday morning so that is some sort of routine/normalcy Tuesday and Thursday mornings exercising in the park until the gym can reopen.

Youngest son and his wife live opposite the park so I popped into their garden to catch up with DIL GD and baby GS, which was lovely.

We went out for Sunday lunch with DD and GSs which was such a treat, the staff had face shields and half of the tables had been removed. As we had a pram we were tucked away at the end and felt safe.

scentia sending you and your DD hugs, miscarriage is such an emotional time for all concerned ?

Marydoll, harrigran and anyone else with pain troubles sending (((hugs)))

Hola to our Senoritas Espanol ??

Keep safe and well folks ?

Kalu Tue 07-Jul-20 12:14:21

Good morning everyone from a grey day in Glasgow.

Being so windy yesterday, DH erected our strong windbreaker in preparation for DD and girls garden visit. On arrival GD2 sprinted straight to us for cuddles. It was wonderful to cuddle her again but poor DD and DG1 singing Nobody Likes Me in good humour. We had a lovely picnic with some favourite goodies and GD2 sitting by my side during the visit. A perfect day.

Although you are still having a rotten time of it Marydoll I was relieved for you no allergic reaction was diagnosed. Good plan to give you a bit of respite for a week too and then not too long until your system settles and your treatment will be over giving you a better quality of life. Stay strong. ?

It’s heartbreaking reading what your DD and the children are going through EllanV without her having to deal with the mindless actions of some low life throwing eggs at her car and now your poor GGD could be moved yet again, this time so far from home in Durham? The phrase, to hell and back doesn’t even cover it. I only hope you can all turn a corner in the near future. ?

Good to hear you safely arrived in Spain Pantglas. Time to relax and enjoy your stay.

I discovered the ‘bath’ method you mentioned on Pinterest
Gfrench a great find.

Enjoy your Yoga session Grammaretto

My best wishes for a pleasant day to all I have missed and also to those who are having difficult times.

Georgesgran Tue 07-Jul-20 13:23:06

Good afternoon from Durham where is overcast, grey and a bit gloomy. DH dropped off for chemo before 10am, so waiting for word that he’s ready to pick up.
Gardener hasn’t been today - hopefully he’ll come tomorrow.
It’s a big help, as the garden’s big, DH just can’t manage the mower now and I’m not inclined to try!!
Have a good day those who can and sending best wishes to those struggling. X