Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(53 Posts)
12Michael Sun 12-Jul-20 06:14:38

Good Morning Everyone,
Another bright blue sky morning here in Brackley .
Did my usual buses to Buckingham and Bicester, had a coffee at Bicester plus track & trace details.
Did a shop returned to Buckingham had my lunch , browsed the Flea market , my usual map stall was not there as she came from Bedford suspect in a Lockdown .
Returned home ,and had my haircut at last ,and then a quiet evening in .
Take Care ,
Mick
PS the toe is improving

GrannyGravy13 Sun 12-Jul-20 12:55:44

My morning has had two lovely surprises.

GrandpaGravy booked a table in the courtyard of the tea room/cafe at the other end of our road for brunch which was tasty. Lovely to catch up with the owner and her staff.

On the way home we passed AS’s road so we popped in for a garden visit, so lovely to see 3yr old GD and 10month GS who is taking his first tentative steps.

It feels like a normal pre Covid Sunday, boy do I appreciate the small everyday things in life at the moment.

Peaceful Sunday folks ?‍♀️

Nodj Sun 12-Jul-20 15:09:05

Good morning from the States! ?? It is a bright sunny morning but already hot in the south here. We are watching Formula 1 on TV , enjoying a cup of coffee too. Hubby will be heading out to play 9 holes of golf and I’ll probably listen to a church service before lunch. I enjoy hearing from you all from the other side of the pond. Take care!