Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(60 Posts)
12Michael Mon 13-Jul-20 06:10:49

Good Morning Everyone,
Its the start of another warm day here in Brackley this morning .
Nothing planned apart from a few choirs in the flat , and then settle back into my weekly routine .
I have been trying to plan a few days break at my favourite inland resort of Harrogate .
2 nights just B & B in a hotel I used allot in the 80`s , and also enquired as to rail travel its a case of pre book as well , thanks to social distancing .
Take Care ,
Mick

Justwidowed Mon 13-Jul-20 10:49:06

Good morning Mick and everyone from a rainy Lancashire, looks like it's set in for the day.The dormers and garage roofs are now finished and look good.At least I'll know rain won't get in during my lifetime.
Sorry to hear that you are still in pain Marydoll,a month is a long time but worth the wait if you will be able to enjoy life again.Hope you get an order soon Gillybob .
Have had a good excuse not to dust for the past week but have taken the cards down now and got the polish and dusters out.
Have a good day everyone and take care.

CherryCezzy Mon 13-Jul-20 11:16:14

Morning everyone. I'm at the "tail end" of the lovely morning thread again ?. Distinctly dull and drab in Gower today.

My usual group quiz today and I really need to find some get up and go to do some cleaning jobs, although my get up and go is on holiday and I forget to order more cleaning products so I hope there's enough in the bottom of the bottles.
After that I will check in and check up on the girl (woman really) I've been helping as she seems to be struggling on her own.

Scentia, your DD really did need that cry, I hope she starts to lift again now ?

I hope your DD is sorted out at the hospital kitty .

You've had us worried Marydoll, sorry that the GP reckons that it will be another month before the benefits of your treatment are felt but you'll get there in the end ?

?gillybob

Thinking of you dragonfly ?

I just know there are others of you I wanted to send warm wishes to but being the guppy I am my brain has frozen - flowers to you all.

Hope Monday is kind to you all ❤️

Lilactime75 Mon 13-Jul-20 11:21:09

Good morning Mike. Cloudy day here and very still. We’re at our caravan park which we will visit weekends now the lockdown is over. Have refreshed the plants which didn’t survive and looking forward to visits away from the city. Enjoy your trip to Harrogate - near us and a good place to visit. We have managed weekly visits to the Harlow Carr gardens to meet for a picnic and walk with daughter and teenage grandsons for the last two weeks. Just joined this group and enjoy your ‘positive pants’ comments. As a friend of mine says keep wearing your ‘positive pants’ everyone and muddle through.

Gwenisgreat1 Mon 13-Jul-20 11:26:38

Good Morning all from Harrogate!!
You'll have to message me when you are here Mick? Have to admit I'm not mixing yet, so see what goes!!
Am waiting on the pharmacist to come to the house. They gave me the wrong inhaler, didn't notice until the last one ran out. Today breathing not good!! Have had a busy morning so far, Post Office have decided my credit card was being used fraudulently so are sending me a new one.. Spoken on the phone to my school friend (friends since we were 12) Had a builder round to check on our garden wall which is being pulled over by next door's ivy. Apparently a lot of it need replaced!! Neighbour doesn't think it's anything to do with her!!

Lilactime75 Mon 13-Jul-20 11:27:46

I’m also impressed by the Kenyu family. You can catch them on uTube as well.

Bargar Mon 13-Jul-20 12:57:22

First time here...hello all! Would love to hear the couple of choirs in Mick's flat... don't you just love autospell thingies ? Dismal drizzle here in East Lancashire but I call it Cornish weather (I was brought up there..) to be positive! Have only managed to feed friend's cats and dropped off another key at the other catfeeder, who invited me in for socially distant brew and v long catch-up natter.

Applegran Mon 13-Jul-20 14:48:59

Hello! I've been away from this thread for a while - lots of things going on for family, and now some of them have gone overseas to live. I'm sad for me and glad for them. Today its raining, but managed to get out for a walk before it started and then a new friend dropped in during the only break in the rain, so we sat in the garden. She has a rescue dog from Rumania - lucky dog!

NannyC2 Mon 13-Jul-20 15:07:16

It's a joy to read your morning greetings, Mick. Thank you.

mrshat Mon 13-Jul-20 17:34:43

kittylester Have pm'd you.