Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(55 Posts)
Pantglas2 Fri 24-Jul-20 06:54:34

Gosh GrandMattie that was drastic! But it does look lovely and will be easier to manage!

I picked ripe but firm mangoes as I find if they’re too soft it all turns to mush on boiling and I like mine with some chunks!

grandMattie Fri 24-Jul-20 06:33:52

Morning from a cloudy E Kent.
Pant, I'm so envious of your mangoes. Are they ripe or green?
A bit whingey today as I really don't want to wear a mask. When I gave blood the other day, I had to wear one for an hour or so, and got very frightened as I had a couple of miin-panic attacks.
Had my hair cut yesterday, pretty radical! DH hated it long.

Nothing much on today...
Be kind to yourselves, those in need - no names as I don't want to miss anyone. Everyone, have a good day, stay safe.

Beechnut Fri 24-Jul-20 06:22:12

Good Morning everyone from a bright Severnside.

I didn’t get to see my friend yesterday. She was busy with her new house purchase task. We will catch up next week when she comes home.

I’m visiting a cousin this morning and will try to dog proof my garden later. I don’t want him falling into the hole as he is bound to go and have a sniff round.

Take care all and have a lovely day ?

Pantglas2 Fri 24-Jul-20 06:21:04

Morning Mick and all who follow from a dry and sunny to come Spain. And here’s some ?for Mancgirl, EllanVannin and anyone else who needs it ☀️

Mango chutney this morning - the making of, as we’re down to the last jar and they were only 2€ a kilo! As a reward for my domestic goddessing, I shall be out to lunch with friends and meet up with t’other ‘alves later on!

Hope there’s good news for those waiting on it x

12Michael Fri 24-Jul-20 06:13:47

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning, quiet day today , with small shop and face mask use in the supermarket for 1st time .
Mind you it will become a common item of use , supermarkets and other shops plus take aways as well plus buses and trains etc .
Nothing planned otherwise for myself.
Take Care ,
Mick