Gransnet forums

Chat

My latest purchase is <drumroll>.... .......

(82 Posts)
Oopsadaisy3 Fri 07-Aug-20 18:41:12

Mine too Nortsat hence the sigh

Nortsat Fri 07-Aug-20 18:38:27

As I read your post FH an advert for Phillips razors popped up on my screen.

I suspect these large companies have algorithms which search out key words, then they focus their advertising accordingly.

MerylStreep Fri 07-Aug-20 18:31:45

FlyingHandBag
Thank you for that. Amazing that I've got to this age without discovering a Ladyshave.

FlyingHandbag Fri 07-Aug-20 18:30:28

Oopsadaisy3

Surely not advertising flying handbag sigh........

What do you mean? What possible reason would I have to advertise something I bought on Amazon? I was sharing in case someone was looking for something similar. X

Oopsadaisy3 Fri 07-Aug-20 18:29:03

Surely not advertising flying handbag sigh........

FlyingHandbag Fri 07-Aug-20 18:25:17

Also, I now realise that it must appear that all I do is buy thingsgrinX

FlyingHandbag Fri 07-Aug-20 18:21:01

...A ladyshave...
Hi all,
I have very very fine and slow growing hair on my legs and underarms, which up until recently I hacked bits from my legs with tamed with a disposable razor.

I always seemed to cut my legs when shaving (probably because I always seemed to do it in a rush), so yesterday I decided to buy a ladyshave, to see if that would be better, it arrived today and is absolutely amazing!
It took under 5 minutes and there was absolutely no cuts or discomfort! (My mother also came in handy to check the back of my legs for any bits that I missed).

I thought I would share with you all in case someone was looking for something similar. Hope you're all well. X