Gransnet forums

Chat

What are you doing this evening?

(31 Posts)
flyinghandbagisback Sun 13-Sep-20 19:06:02

Hi all,
I have had a lazy day today, still in my nightie with no makeup, due to the fact that I have simply given up on having a productive Sunday.
I had planned to busy myself today all the things I have been meaning to catch up on, but that went out the window when I phoned a relative and ended up on the phone for 5 hours, which then made me decide to write it off and try to do something productive tonight instead.
It is now 7pm and I have achieved nothing apart from cutting my fringe with a pair of kitchen scissors on a whim! I already had one and have had one for years but it was getting long and shapeless so I cut it, while my relative implored me not to.
I am going to have a shower and a coffee then I will give myself a boot up the behind, try to do something productive and make sure to be less lazy tomorrow.
What about you?
Love from,
Flyinghandbag. X

Chewbacca Sun 13-Sep-20 21:07:52

But the problem still remains as to how to remove the flaky bits in order to get the roof panels wrapped.

What about one of those little green scrubber pads Phoenix? Not too abrasive and when used on a wet surface, they can do a reasonable job. Any slight scratches will be covered anyway once it's wrapped.

lemongrove Sun 13-Sep-20 22:28:59

Can I get Lord Lemongrove wrapped? He’s being a bit annoying.?

Callistemon Sun 13-Sep-20 23:49:36

I need to get it all off so that I can get it "wrapped"

they put a large sheet of what looks like sticky back plastic over the surface and then heat it up so that it shrinks and adheres tightly.

Do you think it would work on my face to get rid of wrinkles phoenix?
A kind of face tightening?

Chewbacca Mon 14-Sep-20 02:11:37

You'd look like this Callistemon! grin Are you sure this is the look your aiming for?

Callistemon Mon 14-Sep-20 14:42:12

Nice tight complexions but they look a bit anaemic, as if they need some iron tablets