Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(80 Posts)
LauraNorder Wed 30-Sep-20 06:25:39

Good morning Mick, an afternoon watching cycling and including a snooze sounds just the ticket.
Good morning everyone else.
Belated birthday wishes Taichinan, sorry I didn't make it yesterday, slept late, did some gardening while distancing from builders and caught up with other friends on zoom.
Very windy in Anglesey this morning, woken by rattling scaffold and blowing plastic sheeting.
Looking forward to Urmstongran's morning update so that I can feel the warmth from Malaga.
Hope all of those with worries and sadness have a better day today.
Take care, be safe.

Beechnut Wed 30-Sep-20 06:24:30

Good Morning everyone from Severnside. Here we are the last day of September and it is dry and very dark.

My new dress pattern came yesterday. I ordered it to make a dress for a wedding which I don’t know whether I will be able to attend. Nevertheless I will plod on with my plan.

A homeworking day for me as I’m behind because I went out yesterday. In shops apart from the super markets I find I just go and look at what I’m interested in or need. I don’t feel able to browse comfortably like I used to.

Have a good day all ?

Ashcombe Wed 30-Sep-20 06:24:22

Good morning, Mick and all other new friends!

A mild but dull morning here. Yesterday, we ventured to our local Intermarché to top up my car with fuel and buy a few supplies for my return trip to Torbay on Sunday. As I shall need to quarantine for two weeks, wine will be essential! That will be acquired from Lidl later this week as their boxes are excellent value!

This afternoon, DH and I will join a Zoom meeting with fellow members of the social club associated with Toads - our local amdram group.

www.toadslittletheatre.co.uk

Enjoy whatever the day brings!

Spice101 Wed 30-Sep-20 06:21:50

Good morning all form a wet but mild Melbourne. Crazy weather here it just cannot make up it's mind what season it is and we change the clocks back on Sunday.

We have had a sight easing of our COVID restrictions but nothing that will impact on me. One easing is that we are now able to meet up to 5 people from 2 households in a public place. Unfortunately this means we still cannot see family as there would be 6 of us including our 2 grandsons aged 6 and 4 . Fines of almost $5000 (per person) are in place for those caught breaking this limit. Who knows when this will be eased.

Wishing you all a good day.

12Michael Wed 30-Sep-20 06:11:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but its dry outside this morning in Brackley .
Today a quiet day with a small shop early this morning, the afternoon after a small snooze will be spent watching cycling on Tv with somewhat belated season continuing .
A little housework as well .
Take Care ,
Mick