Gransnet forums

Chat

Do you ever just do nothing?

(107 Posts)
EllanVannin Sat 24-Oct-20 15:43:52

Many a time. I can do nothing lovely.

paddyanne Sat 24-Oct-20 15:39:38

Chance would be a fine thing ,have MIL staying she was supposed to go home when SIL's family isolating was over BUT she fell and split her head ,needed 4 stitches.Then 3 days later had a strange episode of confusion and shaking.She was in hospital for 24 hours ,no diagnosis ,and she'll be staying for a few weeks until we're sure she can cope alone.Meantime its a constant round of hot drinks snacks and nipping out for new magazines and "stuff" for her.I love her to bits but I was enjoying being just my OH and me .

Ohmother Sat 24-Oct-20 15:31:31

I seem addicted to FB and GN at the moment. I’ve got loads to get on with but after making lunch I can’t be arrist.

crazyH Sat 24-Oct-20 15:29:49

The weather is awful here..... So haven't been for a walk. Lockdown has made me lazy ?

silverlining48 Sat 24-Oct-20 15:29:21

I do nothing far too often. grin

Calendargirl Sat 24-Oct-20 15:29:20

I’ve spent a lazy two hours watching “The Ladykillers, the original one, always makes me laugh.

kircubbin2000 Sat 24-Oct-20 15:27:14

It's quite a nice day here but I didn't go for a walk as I was expecting my son to call. He rang to say he was unwell so I took a short nap, made coffee and have spent the afternoon just looking at the I pad and crossword. I couldn't be bothered going out now so I think I am in for the day!