Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(88 Posts)
12Michael Thu 12-Nov-20 06:10:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but looks dry and cold outside .
Usual day some housework , wait for post , I did watch some cycling last late afternoon on Eurosport from Bulgaria euro track cycling apart from competitor's ,and team support no spectators gave it a very dull atmosphere , nationally team numbers appeared to be low as well .
Take Care ,
Mick

Ashcombe Thu 12-Nov-20 13:17:58

???????⭐️

Welcome back to EllanVannin!

????❤️??⭐️

farview Thu 12-Nov-20 13:22:34

Welcome back EllanVannin...you should write a book of short stories...love your posts and you just described my hair exactly!?

dragonfly46 Thu 12-Nov-20 13:33:34

Great to see you Ellan

Dwmxwg Thu 12-Nov-20 13:35:28

Great to see you back Ellan I always look forward to reading your posts

Grandmafrench Thu 12-Nov-20 13:45:34

Feelingmyage. “ Family Zoom tonight so I’d better look respectable”. Seriously? Have you read this thread? Our favourite Mersey person is back, frightening the postman with her sartorial 8.30am elegance and hair “like a burst mattress”. Whilst GrandmaSue - complete with mask and double glazing, is “prancing down the road like a dressage pony” with a crutch. Will you ever be able to compete? It’s like going camping with a bunch of old friends. As long as we laugh at ourselves, We.Just.Do.Not.Care! I’ve just had to locate a tissue for my ?tears!

So very pleased to see you back and to know you’re ok Ellan

I love you lot ?
I thought, surely they’re not now picking me up on grammar? Bit harsh! Then I saw that you possibly tend to speed read like me......there’s more and more stuff to read each day from everyone (thankfully). It’s good to know you read the posts but even nicer to think you believe I might have a Doctor Wonder! I shall tell her. She loves the British - because, she says, they are always so polite and grateful! And there you have it.

Keep smiling. See you soon ??

CherryCezzy Thu 12-Nov-20 14:06:04

Lovely to see you back EllanVannin ?

gillgran Thu 12-Nov-20 16:17:11

Really good to have you back EllanVannin, we have missed you. "Gladdens the heart"! flowers

Jaxjacky Thu 12-Nov-20 16:55:52

Welcome back EllanVannin and Grandmafrench, you always cheer me. In fact this whole Good Morning post starts my day well, so thank you Mick too.

EllanVannin Thu 12-Nov-20 17:02:33

Goodness me, ladies, how humbling it is to see your greetings xx.
I must promise not to speak out of turn then I won't have to do" jankers" again grin I'll keep a rein on my mouth.

LadyO Thu 12-Nov-20 17:39:00

?Yep you guessed correctly, I was speed reading...
I would never presume to correct your grammar Grandmafrench! Love hearing your ?? updates...
I wish I had a Dr Wonder!

Jamie Thu 12-Nov-20 17:57:27

Glad to see you back Ellan V Have missed your daily posts.
So sorry to hear about your friend.flowers

Urmstongran Thu 12-Nov-20 18:16:46

Just seen our EV is back!
YAY‼️
?