Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(79 Posts)
12Michael Sat 21-Nov-20 06:12:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but its also been wet overnight and a cold wind.
Today, a quiet day for me a sausage sarnie breakfast shortly and watch TV , my usual plans today are maybe a Chinese later in early evening /late afternoon.
I obtained the DVD of the Untouchables in the post a couple of days ago and plan to watch it later .
Take Care ,
Mick

Chewbacca Sat 21-Nov-20 19:35:35

Knowing Marydoll as I do, I know that she would never knowingly hurt anybody. I also know how all encompassing family rifts can be and how worrisome and distracting it all is. I will "fifth" dragonfly and send Marydoll my very best wishes and hopes for the future. flowers

Namsnanny Sat 21-Nov-20 19:59:23

Marydoll I've just read your post about family.
Which has prompted me to write on this thread at an extraordinarily late hour!
I just wanted to add my commiserations to all the others and say these family fall outs feel like a bomb going off dont they?
But lots of families get over these things, and I sincerely hope yours is one of them.
There certainly seems to be some thawing going on which is a good sign.
Look after yourself and Mr Mary too. flowers

Marydoll Sat 21-Nov-20 20:52:16

I'm sorry Mick and everyone that this gentle thread has been tarnished. It has really upset me, but I do not wish to drag the GM thread down further, I should have dealt with the accusation privately.
So can we please move on?

Thanks for all the kind words. Those of you who know me, know I would never intentionally upset anyone and every coin has two sides.
Life has been very difficult for us all recently, it's kindness, support and understanding we need, nothing else. We never really know what is going on in a person's life.