Gransnet forums

Chat

Most Irritating Celebrity on TV at the moment

(109 Posts)
tinaf1 Sat 05-Dec-20 19:31:05

I’m going for Idris Elba advertising for TV Christmas programs on Sky this year : especially for the twelve films of Christmas
Every bloody break and I can’t keep going out to kitchen to make a cup of tea!?

Vickysponge Thu 10-Dec-20 14:52:52

Schofield
Willoughby
Kay Burley
Beth Rigby
Robert Peston

MollyPolly60 Thu 10-Dec-20 20:23:59

why has nobody said Stephen Mulhern I cant stand him he tries too hard and he is not funny.

MollyPolly60 Thu 10-Dec-20 20:24:58

but I also cant stand Keith Lemon or Philip Schofield

Westcoaster Thu 10-Dec-20 21:40:43

Anyone who thinks they're a celebrity (usually for being a talentless nobody) annoys me!

Patsy70 Thu 10-Dec-20 22:09:07

I don’t watch daytime TV, but can relate to most of the comments mentioned. Mary Berry, anyone?

Loislovesstewie Fri 11-Dec-20 06:14:11

I've just read the whole thread, at this hour of the morning, and can't stop laughing! I agree with all of you. I especially had a giggle about the underpants ad with the chap talking about chaffing! My DH says I don't have a good word to say for anyone, but I am so fed up with annoying personalities. If I have control of the remote I now mute the tv during ad breaks so that I don't hear the inane jabber. That flipping Peleton ad really annoys me too, smug individuals exercising frantically on an overpriced bike with an instructor who can't speak grammatically.

Scentia Fri 11-Dec-20 06:48:10

* glammagran*
Don’t want to sound rude, but I think you are missing the irony of Nish’s humour the ‘White’ references are an ironic remark. Watch some more episodes he is a genius to be honest.
Now Idris on that sky advert is a whole new thing!!!!!

Grandyma Sat 12-Dec-20 16:40:40

Can I add Paul Martin from Flog It. Shane Ritchie aka Alfie Moon in Eastenders. Claire Balding ??‍♀️