Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(80 Posts)
12Michael Wed 23-Dec-20 06:16:36

Good Morning Everyone,
Yet another dark and wet start here in brackley this morning .
Yesterday , the experience of coming back on a bus back from Bicester with people sat close together was frightening .
Bicester , was bad enough itself , family's out , with young kids out of control with the virus slowly creeping upwards as to infections , its not surprising, how many people ignore warnings .
Even in the cafe , which I hope to revisit in new year again, are doubting things as to moving into Tier 4.
I did have a bad spell coming back , but rested shut the door and a couple of paracetamols I was OK .
Weight loss is a problem as well.
Take Care ,
Mick

Sar53 Wed 23-Dec-20 11:44:55

Ellen that made me laugh out loud, love it grin

Feelingmyage55 Wed 23-Dec-20 12:00:38

Good morning all. I should have posted before reading. Thank you for the flowers and jokes. Dark, grey and icy here. I’m off to clean, having just sent lots of emails as I didn’t have time to write inside the cards. Don’t be too busy.

Gwenisgreat1 Wed 23-Dec-20 12:03:26

I'm sorry your freedom is so curtailed both by Macron and the COVID all affected gransnetters - mind you I feel for the lorry drivers probably spending Xmas in their lorry cabs Macron have a heart for Xmas!!

Love the jokes, have had a much needed chuckle.

My contribution
Chocolate comes from cocoa
which is a tree
That makes it a plant
So chocolate is salad!!

Enjoy!!

Daddima Wed 23-Dec-20 14:50:32

Good day all! Well, Mick looks like you’re obeying the orders from ‘ Mick’s Angels’ to enjoy some quiet time until you see your doc in the new year.
Viridian the Bodach wanted to buy a couple of axolotls a few years ago, but I found them a wee bit creepy!
I’m having a lazy day today ( no change there then), and I’ve just spoken to youngest grandson (3) on Facetime. He asked me where my dad was! I said did he mean grandad, and that he was in heaven, where his granny Irene was. He then told me I’ll be able to go soon, as my hair is white now! ?
Nice to have something to look forward to!