Gransnet forums

Chat

Hello from the North Island of New Zealand

(30 Posts)
Jaxjacky Tue 29-Dec-20 22:09:19

Welcome Pussanne the more the merrier.

GrandmaKT Tue 29-Dec-20 22:05:00

Welcome Pussanne.
I have strong links with New Zealand as our youngest son lives in Wellington with his Kiwi partner, our GS and another on the way!
We have visited 4 times and should have been heading out there again soon for their wedding at Hot Water Beach in February, but because of the pandemic this has been put back a year,
Which areas of the UK do you have links with? Do you still have family living here?

tanith Tue 29-Dec-20 21:33:41

Welcome Pussanne everyone usually finds threads that interest them just jump right on in.

NanKate Tue 29-Dec-20 21:32:31

Welcome Pussanne.

Do join us on the Good Morning thread run by Mick. It’s very friendly we usually greet each other, say what the weather is like where we live and what we are up to that day. Don’t worry if you come on the thread late because of where you live, there will always be someone about.

Mick kicks it all off at about 6.30 am and then we all follow him.

See you there.

Pussanne Tue 29-Dec-20 21:10:30

I could not find an existing topic to introduce myself so here I am. Back in the early 2000s Was a member of several Forums and a Moderator in one of them. It's been a few years now since I was active in most.
Anyway, I'm a great grand mother of... lordy I forget how many but about 12.
Both my Maternal and Paternal grandparents were born in England as were my great grandparents, so I feel very close to England.
I'm off now to read some of your topics and see where I might 'fit in'