Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(109 Posts)
12Michael Sat 06-Feb-21 06:11:04

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark , and looks foggy and cold out there in Brackley this morning.
Still trying to get used to being home , went out twice yesterday , got some Fish & Chips and a supermarket shop as well , both causing delays with queing , but no palpitations returned a good sign.
Getting my medication in order , also spoke to my surgery as regards to the coronavirus jab option , also talked about an exemption card as to face mask, and it was a yes , having checked .
Take Care,
Mick

Urmstongran Sat 06-Feb-21 13:28:58

I know not of what she speaks Oops...
?

Gwenisgreat1 Sat 06-Feb-21 13:46:46

Gingster. Could be fun! An afrt class via Zoom!! I do belong to a club which is operating via Zoom just now. There were only 6 of us last week, normally in excess of 12!!

Borrheid55 Sat 06-Feb-21 18:53:29

Beauregard well done on your horse’s win!

Jaxjacky Sat 06-Feb-21 18:57:15

Yes Beauregard I looked at it this morning, was going to have a small flutter, not at those odds though!

Marydoll Sat 06-Feb-21 19:02:09

Oh I thought it came second at 2/1. mmmmm?

Beauregard Sat 06-Feb-21 19:07:45

Thanks for looking out for him Borrheid and Jaxjacky - but sadly he didn't win...he was second. Oh well...next time!

Beauregard Sat 06-Feb-21 19:09:51

I checked again Marydoll in case there had been a stewards enquiry and the winner had been disqualified, but alas not. Hope your DH picked the winner.

Marydoll Sat 06-Feb-21 19:17:38

He didn't bet on that race, as he didn't like the odds, or so he says.

However, what a man bets on and wins or loses is strictly between him and his bookmaker. It is not a wife's place to know that. I have my own secrets. wink