Gransnet forums

Chat

Look at What I Made...

(34 Posts)
FannyCornforth Sun 07-Mar-21 11:05:07

Hello Everyone smile
Bit of a cheek really, no picture attached!
(I can't attach photos from my phone for some reason confused - nothing at all to do with the fact that I haven't made anything recently hmm)

I thought it might be a nice idea to have a thread showing photos of stuff that we've made.

It was partially inspired by a poster saying that she makes jewellery, and I realised that posters are often mentioning stuff they've made, making me think 'I'd love to see that'.
Also there has also been some beautiful quilting photos recently. And the cheeky bagpiper of course.

It can be anything at all; cakes; jewellery; Mary's granddaughter's fairy garden; Soop's cat house; even something like a front door that you've painted.

I know that we all like a little nosy at what others have made, and hopefully it will inspire at least me to pull my finger out and do something creative for a change!
Thank you flowers

FannyCornforth Tue 09-Mar-21 05:56:37

LBCardigans those socks look do cosy. I've noticed that sock knitting is currently quite the thing on GN.
LadyGracie yes, gorgeous mulberry shades.
Such talent.
Thank you everyone, I hope that this thread continues smile

vampirequeen Tue 09-Mar-21 08:28:32

Wow you're all so creative.

Auntieflo Tue 09-Mar-21 09:47:49

Have we not had a thread very similar to this a while ago?

Auntieflo Tue 09-Mar-21 09:50:54

Apologies , I didn't mean to sound snippy, and I just loved LadyGracie's jumper. Is the pattern available?

Shinamae Tue 09-Mar-21 09:55:49

My aunt May made me(well I suppose encouraged me really) to KNIT Two dresses when I was about 12 one was green with black stripes and the other was red with black stripes.( started off alright but at the end of it I really really hated it) Then later on at school I spent months making a blouse in the needlework class only for it to come practically all undone at the second wash. Since then nothing “Crafty”for me i’m afraid, scarred for life ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

LadyGracie Tue 09-Mar-21 10:17:28

Thank you everyone, I do love to knit. I’ve also knitted an Aran and a cape in the last couple of months, for myself, I have too many jumpers, cardigans etc but can’t stop.

I’ll message you the pattern number Auntieflo

FannyCornforth Tue 09-Mar-21 10:28:08

Auntieflo

Have we not had a thread very similar to this a while ago?

Hello AuntieFlo there may have been, but I've certainly not seen it, and I'm on here quite a bit (rather an understatement...)
I wouldn't have started the thread if I was aware of a similar one in recent use. I don't like it when there are repeatitious thread themes.
Btw, no snippiness taken, and none here either Flo! smile

Auntieflo Tue 09-Mar-21 12:14:41

Thank you LadyGracie

And, ? FannyCornforth