Gransnet forums

Chat

Does anyone know what Archie Harrison Mountbatten-windsor like

(226 Posts)
Dottynan Fri 07-May-21 13:31:46

Or even who he looks like. I love seeing little babies grow into toddlers and seeing their resemblance to relatives emerge but so far all we know is what Archies hand looks like and the back of his head.

M0nica Fri 07-May-21 16:02:01

I think we should leave them to the obscurity they so obviously want and so richly deserve.

Anniebach Fri 07-May-21 16:02:52

They deserve it but don’t want it

Loislovesstewie Fri 07-May-21 16:37:50

I'm quite happy to see them as private individuals, but I am waiting for them to keep their part of the bargain.

Boz Fri 07-May-21 16:55:50

Showing your back is an insult. This is a message to the Press.

trisher Fri 07-May-21 17:01:57

He's a child his parents are fulfilling their parental duties and protecting him. Perhaps Harry hated being photographed as a child and he wants to spare his son the same trauma.

AGAA4 Fri 07-May-21 17:12:51

All I want to see is my own GS born around the same time as Archie.
If I had a famous little son I would definitely not have photos of him available to the media. Photo of his back is just weird.

BlueBelle Fri 07-May-21 17:13:18

I ve never heard such nastiness towards a little baby
If none of you like Meghan or Harry why can’t you stop stirring the pot and going on and on why cant you just ignore them
Thank goodness they left these vitriolic shores wisest move they made
Some people really show themselves up with their nasty comments

Blossoming Fri 07-May-21 17:23:24

This.

Anniebach Fri 07-May-21 17:30:40

How dramatic,’ nastiness towards a little baby ‘ , so untrue

GrannyLaine Fri 07-May-21 17:31:19

??
BlueBelle, I had to read the thread over again. I can't see a single post that shows any nastiness towards Archie. Like most, I am just puzzled by the choice of photo.

grandMattie Fri 07-May-21 17:34:04

GrannyLaine

^I ve never heard such nastiness towards a little baby^

??
BlueBelle, I had to read the thread over again. I can't see a single post that shows any nastiness towards Archie. Like most, I am just puzzled by the choice of photo.

Me too! Why bother having a photo at all if they want “privacy”? Just showing the back could be almost any 2 year old. Very puzzled.

merlotgran Fri 07-May-21 17:46:30

The photo of Meghan taking Archie to school is published on somebody’s blog so why haven’t they been sued?

suziewoozie Fri 07-May-21 17:49:18

Anybody know what Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson looks like? If MM hadn’t released a photo she’d have been criticised, if the photo had showed his face, she’d have been called a hypocrite.

merlotgran Fri 07-May-21 17:52:26

Why would she be called a hypocrite for showing his face?

suziewoozie Fri 07-May-21 17:59:35

Because it would have been said she was always going on about privacy obvs.

Anniebach Fri 07-May-21 18:02:13

They showed his face reading the Oprah book gift about a duck

merlotgran Fri 07-May-21 18:03:54

suziewoozie

Because it would have been said she was always going on about privacy obvs.

No it wouldn’t. It was just a photo released by them on his birthday.

Obvs

Shelflife Fri 07-May-21 18:11:03

I was disappointed to see the back view of Archie ,- why !!!! If they don't want us to see him that is absolutely fine and their choice , but why this ? I find it very bizarre and I am imagine the royal family feel the same . They are either in the limelight or out if it !! . Wish they would make up their minds.

Lucca Fri 07-May-21 18:14:43

I posted three photos of Archie. Why is everyone still going on about one photo showing his back ?? OP. Said she wanted to see photos . I provided them.

Lucca Fri 07-May-21 18:15:55

Yet again a thread started and OP disappears.

suziewoozie Fri 07-May-21 18:17:49

Lucca

Maybe it’s Kates PR department ?

Calendargirl Fri 07-May-21 18:24:30

Lucca

But the OP started the thread at 13.31 today.

Perhaps she has not looked at GN since.

I often don’t look for some time if I am busy, even if I have instigated a thread.

BlueBelle Fri 07-May-21 18:27:36

Yes I do think it’s nasty some of you have been having go s at Meghan and Harry for months now you returned to get at them by dissing the photo of the baby who had no choice over how he was portrayed
What’s wrong with the photo if they had posted a full on face all the ‘antis’ would have still found something to say about him to get at them
If you dislike this young couple so much why do you keep on and on thread on thread
Ignore them if you don’t like them. leave it be They ll never do right for doing wrong in some eyes

Anniebach Fri 07-May-21 18:33:25

Young couple = Romeo and Juliet ?

Maggiemaybe Fri 07-May-21 18:37:38

I'm not Meghan and Harry's biggest fan, but I have every sympathy for any young parents wanting to keep their child out of the limelight. They're not senior royals now, so have no obligations to the public.