Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(128 Posts)
Susan56 Fri 14-May-21 06:21:19

Good morning Mick and all who follow.

Glad yesterday went well for you with the second jab Mick.

Another day of school run and looking after Henry today.

I will try and get back to read everyone’s posts later but thank you for all your kind posts and messages and sending love and strength to all who need it??

Scentia Fri 14-May-21 06:20:16

Good Morning all from East Staffordshire where it looks a little grey out there.

DD is still in hospital and is getting cross as she cannot see her son. She has been diagnosed with a type of anemia that is making her very poorly indeed and she has to have injections to increase her B12 and Folic something or other. She is a control freak like her mother and is hating being told she can’t leave hospital with her new daughter. Hopefully today she will get the nod to go home, I wouldn’t like to be the doctor that tells her she has to stay another night?
I am at work this morning and then taking FiL to get his eyes tested, then I will pick DGS up to stay here overnight unless DD is home of course.
It was lovely to read all your congratulations yesterday and I hope everyone is feeling good and any troubles you may have will be little ones.
Take care my friends ❤️

12Michael Fri 14-May-21 06:08:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey start , its been raining as well as well ehere in Brackley .
Yesterdays 2nd jab , aching left upper arm at moment , but I did get up there earlier than scheduled time walked straight in more or less , had the jab sat for 15 minutes after and left .
Being early came back into town centre and caught bus to Bicester for usual stint there .
Today , morning shop ,and I then have my blood test this afternoon ,and also fill in the remainder of the form the surgery provide, things like weight, and blood pressure reading having to calculate average for 14 readings over 7 days , i have the formula .
Go to surgery , come back and watch my cycle race on TV , which is also getting similar weather conditions to UK .
Take Care,
Mick