Gransnet forums

Chat

Female fighter pilot sees UFO

(66 Posts)
NanKate Mon 21-Jun-21 21:07:53

Did any of you see this story on News24 today, 21 June. She wasn’t alone 3 others on board saw this very fast moving object that finally disappeared. You can find details online.

Very spooky ?

Theoddbird Wed 23-Jun-21 12:58:41

I think it very arrogant to presume that we are the only living creatures in this wonderful Universe. You can compare Earth in the Universe to a single grain of sand on a vast beach. Of course there is intelligent life out there. Far more intelligent than any life on Earth. Would not take much would it...hahaha

Lucy127 Wed 23-Jun-21 13:13:54

I saw a very bright object in the distance travelling very fast across the sky. It resembled a small sun. Colleagues at work said it would have been a satellite with sun shining on it. Or was it?

halfpint1 Wed 23-Jun-21 13:18:51

Teaser de "5 novembre 90 : la mystérieuse nuit des OVNI ...https://www.youtube.com › watch

So what does an English family in France do on November 5th?
Yep we were all out in the garden with eyes up watching the rockets fly up when this enormous , slow moving, black object
filled the sky.
As my elderly father- in-law said' never thought I'd see one of those'!

and yet despite the thousands of people who saw it.......
nothing was ever really said .

halfpint1 Wed 23-Jun-21 13:20:21

P.S. an OVNI is a UFO

Purplepixie Wed 23-Jun-21 13:24:46

Why say female fighter pilot? Have male fighter pilots seen them as well? I saw a really bright light in the sky last Saturday night and the gin was bloody good as well. ? ? ?

MawBe Wed 23-Jun-21 13:35:04

PipandFinn

MawBe

I am going to be picky NanKate but please don’t take this the wrong way - in the interests of equality, why does the title specify “female” fighter pilot?

THIS......

What?

HannahLoisLuke Wed 23-Jun-21 13:35:13

I always go to sleep with my radio turned in low and one night a few months ago I awoke to hear a very disturbing discussion about sightings that have been kept secret for years but the reports are gradually being released. Many of the reports sounded very convincing and couldn’t be explained away. I was reassured to learn that the scientists believe these visitations have been going on for thousands of years and might even explain some of the things written about in the Bible.
If they’ve being calling on us for that long I’d like to think they wish us no harm.

Hithere Wed 23-Jun-21 13:54:48

Theoddbird

Bingo

Elvis58 Wed 23-Jun-21 13:59:41

I do believe there are other beings ,the law of averages says there must be as there galaxies upon galaxies we are just to far behind technology's wise to explore or even see new solar ststems.
I believe they come see and decide we are so backward and caveman like in comparison, why bother making contact and clear off. ln all honesty who can blame them!

Pammie1 Wed 23-Jun-21 14:11:18

I imagine the reason the title states female fighter pilot, was because it was, in fact, a female fighter pilot who saw it. Why do people insist on looking for issues where there are none ?

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 14:24:21

SueDonim

Do only female pilots see them?

I was wondering why her sex was relevant!

Talullah Wed 23-Jun-21 14:27:08

I wonder why nobody bothers to pop down?

SueDonim Wed 23-Jun-21 14:41:12

Maybe it’s those eyes in the back of our heads, Notspaghetti. grin

Theoddbird Wed 23-Jun-21 14:47:20

Yes they have been coming to visit us for a long time. I have vague recollections of a report of cave paintings of rather mysterious things. I know why they don't stay. We have yet to reach a level of understanding that is acceptable. The few that do stay are working on it of cause but I am afraid we are a lost cause....we can't work as one....we fight, we kill, we do not no how to share resources but here for us. The pandemic came...a warning. We were all sent to our rooms to think about what we were doing to our planet. Minor changes are happening...will the changes grow enough...or is it too late....

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 14:54:58

It IS an issue Pammie1.
Would they have bothered to say "a male fighter pilot... ?"

So many professionals are referred to in this way:
A "female" firefighter, astronaut, pilot, bank manager, taxi driver, surgeon, coach is heard a lot. Occasionally you hear of "male" nurses or midwives but mainly the problems are the other way round.

Until everyone stops using these terms, gender stereotyping will continue. This is inevitably to the detriment of everyone.

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 14:56:36

SueDonim

Maybe it’s those eyes in the back of our heads, Notspaghetti. grin

grin

Lazypaws Wed 23-Jun-21 15:38:53

If you look back at pre-history, to the cave art, and carvings, you will see images of non-people. The Native Americans called these 'non-peopl' the Sky Gods, because they came from the skies.
Whilst fighter pilots might be ridiculed for what they see - and the Apollo moon mission allegedly saw UFOs, you cannot deny what thousands of years of indigenous history and culture already shows: that aliens have been around since the dawn of time.

mrswoo Wed 23-Jun-21 16:47:26

I used to work for BA in the 1970’s. There was a (male) pilot who saw, from the flight deck, an object flying close by which he took to be a UFO. He had his camera with him (one which had actual film in it) and managed to take photos of the object.

He then radioed the control tower to inform them of a possible UFO in the area and that he had photographic evidence.

On arrival back at Heathrow he was met by security and his camera was confiscated. He got it back eventually, minus the film, of course.

Theoddbird Wed 23-Jun-21 17:00:58

So many going on about the female fighter pilot. This was not what the post was about . I actually saw her being interviewed. I don't think she was bothered I saw the film of what was seen as well. Well interesting. Definitely not of this Earth

halfpint1 Wed 23-Jun-21 17:51:06

Theoddbird

Yes they have been coming to visit us for a long time. I have vague recollections of a report of cave paintings of rather mysterious things. I know why they don't stay. We have yet to reach a level of understanding that is acceptable. The few that do stay are working on it of cause but I am afraid we are a lost cause....we can't work as one....we fight, we kill, we do not no how to share resources but here for us. The pandemic came...a warning. We were all sent to our rooms to think about what we were doing to our planet. Minor changes are happening...will the changes grow enough...or is it too late....

Yes I agree with you. Also in modern times many people have
spoken/drawn pictures of 'aliens' more often than not
green ones, which has become the standard of ridicule
However seeing can be believing

Alegrias1 Wed 23-Jun-21 19:29:36

The nearest earth-like planet capable of supporting life is at least 4 light years away. The speed of light is unachievable for any body with mass, but let's say they can go at half the speed of sound. Unlikely, but let's be generous. It would take 8 years to get here and 8 years to go home.

They're highly unlikely to just pop in for a wee flight next to a jet plane or over the skies of France.

Much more exciting is that evidence of phosphine has been found in the atmosphere of Venus. Phosphine is normally generated by biological sources. It could well be a false alarm, but it's a lot more likely than little green men building pyramids.

Callistemon Wed 23-Jun-21 19:32:24

I know why they don't stay

We did, we are amongst you
?

Katie59 Wed 23-Jun-21 19:34:34

There is one thing for sure, if there are visitors from “Outer Space” their technology is far beyond our understanding. It may be that they are observing us, just for their amusement, they certainly mean us no harm because if they have interstellar travel they can destroy us easily.

MawBe Wed 23-Jun-21 21:46:35

Pammie1

I imagine the reason the title states female fighter pilot, was because it was, in fact, a female fighter pilot who saw it. Why do people insist on looking for issues where there are none ?

Find me one article - just one- newspaper or internet- that refers to a fighter pilot as “Male fighter pilot”

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 22:10:52

MawBe gringringrin