Gransnet forums

Chat

Female fighter pilot sees UFO

(66 Posts)
NanKate Mon 21-Jun-21 21:07:53

Did any of you see this story on News24 today, 21 June. She wasn’t alone 3 others on board saw this very fast moving object that finally disappeared. You can find details online.

Very spooky ?

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:17:04

Alegrias1
Oh that certainly had me chuckling most heartily!!
I bet that cyclist felt like a proper part! ????

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:21:27

Theoddbird,
I totally agree with you!!
And, tbh, they must be much more sensible than us as they don't seem at all interested in coming to see us. Unlike our governments flying people - and octopi - off into space on missions that don't turn much up!

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:23:52

Purplepixie,
Fighter pilots and commercial pilots have been seeing them for donkeys years, so I'm assuming they have all been male until now!

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:30:58

Theoddbird,
Why in earth (or in space) would the lady fighter pilot be bothered that you saw the film, too?
I think they're saying she's a woman as they've all been male to date, so it made a change for a woman to witness a UFO!!
Maybe we women are just that bit more believable!!!

NanKate Thu 24-Jun-21 07:31:47

When I read the article it was from the perspective of the female pilot, however there were other personnel on board who were male who also witnessed the object.

NanKate Thu 24-Jun-21 07:40:15

I have just seen her interview in You Tube her name is Lieutenant Alex Dietrich. It happened in 2004.

lemsip Thu 24-Jun-21 07:46:08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

MerylStreep Thu 24-Jun-21 07:50:28

NASA believe there’s something out there.
Why bother to create these wonderful records if not?
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/whats-on-the-record/greetings/

Alegrias1 Thu 24-Jun-21 07:54:09

Being out there isn't the same as being down here. ?

Santana Thu 24-Jun-21 08:02:15

Elvis didn't die, he just went home!
Little 'Men in Black' quote there.

Rowantree Thu 24-Jun-21 08:18:34

Exactly, MawBe!
However.... little green men? Aliens?
Whatever they've been taking, I'd love some of it, too...

harrigran Thu 24-Jun-21 08:37:45

Why are the photographs so grainy and of such poor quality ? I have seen photographs of my house taken from a satellite and we could see the garden table and chairs clearly.

nanna8 Thu 24-Jun-21 09:16:41

There are quite a few countries that don’t like the west and are quite capable of sending spy planes over. Who says they have to look like our aircraft? These places probably , in fact definitely ,wouldn’t share their superior knowledge and design capabilities with us, the enemy. Just a passing thought.

sluttygran Fri 25-Jun-21 12:06:10

I saw a strange glowing object in the sky, last week.
It looked vaguely familiar - I was trying very hard to remember where I'd seen it before.
It didn't frighten me, despite its strange appearance, rather it made me feel happy and very warm, and in my trance-
like state I noticed the birds were singing happily too.
It was big and golden, and I hope it visits again. wink

effalump Tue 06-Jul-21 08:07:15

Apparently it's a common occurrence with pilots and also the Int'l Space Station. All the confidential records held by NASA and the CIA have come into the public domain after the (I think it's called) 70 year rule, or words to that effect. We'll probably find out pretty soon that ET's been with us for decades. grin