Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(82 Posts)
Michael12 Tue 22-Jun-21 06:08:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Today ,as started with a grey and wet morning here in Brackley .
My plans after some housework , will be to get the bus to Bicester for my usual hour there ,have a coffee and a snack as well , hopefully bump into former work colleagues, then return home to relax in the afternoon.
The cemetery trip yesterday , with the weather just lately has seen me clearing weeds between the 2 family graves , with more work later .
Take Care,
Mick

Ladyleftfieldlover Tue 22-Jun-21 11:46:37

Hello from a slightly sunny village in Oxfordshire. I am lying on the sofa with an ice block on my left knee. I had a partial knee replacement 7 weeks ago and seem to be on the road to recovery. I can climb into the shower now rather than have one of those awkward flannel washes, and yesterday I drove to my nearby town to collect my Waitrose order. I am seeing the physio on Friday for hopefully the final time. What I am really looking forward to is going to the V&A and seeing the Alice exhibition. I am a member but during these pandemic times I have to book a ticket. I hope it warms up today. OH last night, wore a woolly hat, coat and wrapped himself in a blanket to watch television!

Blossoming Tue 22-Jun-21 12:12:50

Doodle please pass on my best wishes to Cherry, I hope any problems are soon resolved. Fingers crossed for Auntieflo and Harrisgran , hope appointments go well.

gillgran Tue 22-Jun-21 13:47:50

Thank you Doodle for keeping in touch with Cherry, please give our very best wishes to her, I wish her well.

Warm greetings, also, for Auntieflo, & all of you with added worries & problems. flowers

Marydoll Tue 22-Jun-21 15:02:34

I'm sorry to hear that Cherry won't be posting. I hope thatt we will see her sometime in the future. Thanks, Doodle

brook2704 Tue 22-Jun-21 16:34:15

Please pass my best wishes onto Cherry and thanks for the update Doodle

Nannagarra Tue 22-Jun-21 17:04:42

Please pass on my best wishes to Cherry, Doodle. I hope she finds a speedy resolution.