Gransnet forums

Chat

Thank You Gransnetters ?♥️

(91 Posts)
FannyCornforth Tue 14-Sep-21 11:10:45

Hello
This post is to say thank you all so much for everything this past year.
I cannot express how much I have gained from your support, help, advice, friendship and fun.
This year has been incredibly tough for me.
As well as the usual Covid stuff, my physical health, chronic pain and mobility have meant that I’m practically housebound.
This has also had a knock on effect with my mental health.
I’ve had to give up my ideal teaching job that I worked so hard for.
And my husband has been very, very poorly indeed.
So, on today, my first GN Fanniversary*
I just want to say thank you to Gransnetters for always being here when I needed distraction and company flowers ♥️ smile x

thanks *Alegrias for your sleuthing!

Dogsmakemesmile Tue 14-Sep-21 14:32:16

Wishing you well. Sorry you have had such a bleak time. I hope things improve swiftly.

Squiffy Tue 14-Sep-21 14:35:10

Happy Fanniversary FannyC! Your threads are always entertaining and, as soon as I see the thread title, I know it’s one of yours! Hope life is kinder to you and your DH. ??

Kim19 Tue 14-Sep-21 14:36:26

I'm eternally grateful to you, Fanny for alerting me to a scam which I foolishy succumbed to and could have cost me some cash. Your speed and thoughtfulness saved my bacon. Cheers!

GillT57 Tue 14-Sep-21 14:45:04

Happy Fannyversary! Thank you for your contributions over the past year, your stoicism is such that I, at least, had no idea of all the things which were making life more challenging for you and your husband. Keep on keeping on! flowers wine

Redhead56 Tue 14-Sep-21 14:47:54

Glad it’s been a great comfort for you and I wish you and your DH well?

Callistemon Tue 14-Sep-21 15:21:40

Happy Fanniversary, and may you celebrate many more on Gransnet!
????

Best wishes to Mr Cornforth too ?

mrswoo Tue 14-Sep-21 15:55:29

Wishing you a very happy Fanniversary and hoping that you and MrC start to enjoy better health. flowers
I always enjoy your posts - you are a great asset to GN.

mumofmadboys Tue 14-Sep-21 16:17:32

Happy anniversary and wishing you a better year to come!x

grannyrebel7 Tue 14-Sep-21 16:24:14

You're my favourite GNer. I always like your posts and I'm so sorry to hear about your health & you DH's. I hope things improve for you soon xx

grannyrebel7 Tue 14-Sep-21 16:24:31

Your

NannyJan53 Tue 14-Sep-21 17:22:41

Happy Fanniversary! You always sound so positive despite everything, I always look forward to your posts X

Mapleleaf Tue 14-Sep-21 17:38:59

That year has passed very quickly, FannyCornforth. Your posts are always very interesting to read.
I do hope that this coming year brings you and your DH some relief from all the discomfort of this year, and pleased that this site has been beneficial for you. I think, overall, it’s a very friendly site. Take care.

ginny Tue 14-Sep-21 17:41:32

Hoping for a better year to come. ?

Parsley3 Tue 14-Sep-21 17:42:44

I have enjoyed your company FannyC. Happy anniversary.?

Nell8 Tue 14-Sep-21 17:43:27

Happy Anniversary, Fanny, and thank you for all your interesting and fun threads. Your kindness and warmth shine through. Wishing you and Mr C better days thankswine

fairfraise Tue 14-Sep-21 17:43:55

Happy fanniversary. I always reading your posts!

BBbevan Tue 14-Sep-21 18:13:33

You are very welcome and deserve all and everything. Well done for always being so upbeat. Best wishes and let’s hope this anniversary is the first of any. Xxxxxxx

BBbevan Tue 14-Sep-21 18:13:56

Many Sorry

FannyCornforth Tue 14-Sep-21 18:43:07

Thank you everybody!
Especially as this thread is somewhat self-indulgent blush
But you really have properly helped me, I don’t know how I could have coped this past year without you and Audible!
We have our ups and downs, but I do feel that we are are a proper community.

(Maw, I have pmed, you, and I definitely have not fallen out with you flowers)

Kandinsky Tue 14-Sep-21 18:46:14

flowers happy anniversary - hope everything improves for you xx

dragonfly46 Tue 14-Sep-21 18:49:17

Happy Anniversary Fanny always enjoy your posts.

Millie22 Tue 14-Sep-21 19:24:39

Happy anniversary Fanny. Thank you for the Grand National thread although I'm aware not everybody liked it and the Royal thread.

Dorsetcupcake61 Tue 14-Sep-21 20:06:06

Thank you for all your brilliant posts?. Gransnet would be a duller place without them?xxx

Whatdayisit Tue 14-Sep-21 20:14:29

Happy Fannyversary to you. I hope you and Mr. C find the future year better than the last. Keep posting please - I have added please as it sounded like a demand without it rather than a polite request.x

Urmstongran Tue 14-Sep-21 20:20:44

You are a breath of fresh air on here Fanny! I think WE should be thanking YOU!
?