Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday 26th October 2021

(53 Posts)
Michael12 Tue 26-Oct-21 06:04:38

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dark , with a dry tart here in Brackley this morning, doing my usual today.
After some housework, I will go and wait for the bus to Bicester , to do my usual coffee and snack plus small shop, and a call into Wetherspoons to see if the beer festival have changed, and then bus home .
Take Care,
Mick
PS : I did watch the programme about Spoons on Sunday , it like many was a repeat .

AGAA4 Tue 26-Oct-21 14:49:34

Thank you Marydoll. I have been worried about my daughter for a few months as although exhausted she kept on going as she didn't want to let her patients or colleagues down. She was sent home by her manager when she collapsed last week and the doctor has signed her off.

GrannySomerset Tue 26-Oct-21 15:22:17

Another here who misses the warmth and wisdom of EV and hope that all is well with her. We would all like to know how she is.

Physio worked wonders on my back yesterday but today it is reverting to sulking painfully about the demands being made on it. Warmth and rest are the answer but the rest isn’t really possible so I keep swallowing non-prescription pain killers and hoping for improvement if I do as little as I can get away with.

Otherwise we are back on an even keel which, though dull, is an improvement on last week. Hurrah for antibiotics!