Gransnet forums

Chat

Anybody going to watch Trump being interviewed by Farage on GB News tonight?

(107 Posts)
25Avalon Wed 01-Dec-21 12:05:49

Apparently Trump has been interviewed by Nigel Farage which will be shown on GB News at 7pm tonight. It is pre recorded rather than live so you wonder if the lawyers have been busy sifting through it for any slander? It could be interesting love him or loath him. I think I will watch it. How about other Gnetters?

BlueBelle Wed 01-Dec-21 14:27:24

Two of a kind two hideous human beings
Like you gill never watch it never will and switch off anything if I hear the hateful Farages voice

Sarnia Wed 01-Dec-21 14:31:24

Just when you think TV have plumbed the depths, they come up with this. I wouldn't watch it even if I was given this week's winning lottery numbers in advance.

theworriedwell Wed 01-Dec-21 14:34:42

Barmeyoldbat

A straight forward NO. dislike both and wouldn’t give them the time ofday

Yes the only reason I could think of for watching was to try and decide which one I disliked the most but it doesn't seem worth the pain.

Dinahmo Wed 01-Dec-21 14:39:08

I saw a clip this morning. The sight of Trump with his little pursed mouth is enough to put anyone off, seconded by the sight of Farage sitting "regally" on a gilded chair.

grannydarkhair Wed 01-Dec-21 14:42:29

The only way it could be any worse is if Katie Hopkins was there as well.

Georgesgran Wed 01-Dec-21 16:33:45

I’m going to set my alarm for 7pm - open a bottle of wine and go in the bath!

DillytheGardener Wed 01-Dec-21 16:35:55

grannydarkhair I’m with you. What’s worse than the interview itself, is that there are viewers that will actually watch these two vile men pontificating.

LadyHonoriaDedlock Wed 01-Dec-21 16:39:17

GB News, for the people who only want to be told what they want to be told, whether it's true or not.

Lucca Wed 01-Dec-21 16:39:43

Sarnia

Just when you think TV have plumbed the depths, they come up with this. I wouldn't watch it even if I was given this week's winning lottery numbers in advance.

Oh gosh….I think I would ??

Granniesunite Wed 01-Dec-21 16:42:49

No.

Coastpath Wed 01-Dec-21 16:48:52

I won't be watching. I find both people and their views objectionable.

It also makes my skin crawl that these two grim men make money out of running down a woman young enough to be their daughter/grand daughter when she has done neither of them any personal harm.

Hetty58 Wed 01-Dec-21 16:54:14

25Avalon, nope - I won't bother - as I don't value the views of either, there'd be no point.

Calistemon Wed 01-Dec-21 16:55:02

Sarnia

I would!
I have my price and £5.3 million is probably around the right sum!
?

(It doesn't mean I have to enjoy it or take a test on the content afterwards.)

Pammie1 Wed 01-Dec-21 17:54:18

Ladyleftfieldlover

Pammie1

I’ll watch it out of interest. I can’t say I was a fan of Trump, but given what’s happening now with Biden, I think he would have been the lesser of two evils.

Are you serious? Biden may be old and decrepit but trump was the worst thing to happen to that country. It’s about time he was called out for the 6 January shenanigans. If he isn’t, then I foresee disaster.

Yes, I’m serious. And the disaster will be brought about by Biden, not Trump. He’s more than old and decrepit - he’s dangerous. Have you seen what’s happening to the American economy since he took office ? Have you seen the ridiculous legislation he’s put in place to support the teaching of critical race theory in schools - having parents investigated by the FBI for wanting to know what their children are being taught ? Really ? Biden is a puppet surrounded by dangerous left wingers and it beggars belief that the Americans could have such a knee jerk reaction to Trump, to go as far as voting for Biden.

Pammie1 Wed 01-Dec-21 17:58:40

LadyHonoriaDedlock

GB News, for the people who only want to be told what they want to be told, whether it's true or not.

What’s the mainstream alternative though ? The BBC seemingly only report things that fit their narrative. You only have to look on news channels from Europe and the US for fairly newsworthy stories that don’t see the light of day on the BBC.

grannyqueenie Wed 01-Dec-21 18:00:39

Why would I put myself through watching that? I have enough problems keeping my blood pressure under control as it is!!

tickingbird Wed 01-Dec-21 18:08:12

Yes I think I will. Probably not all of it but will definitely have a go.

Listening to someone (can’t remember who as wasn’t paying much attention) being interviewed this morning he said by all polls, and however else they work it out, if there was an election in the US now Trump would walk it!!

Happygirl79 Wed 01-Dec-21 18:10:22

Trump lost his marbles a number of years ago and Farage is not a lot better
It's a no from me

Zoejory Wed 01-Dec-21 18:11:53

I won't be watching. Doesn't interest me at all. However if someone was going to give me the winning lottery numbers I'd be sat there intensely watching, clutching my popcorn.

Witzend Wed 01-Dec-21 18:51:31

Sarnia

For the winning lottery numbers I would!
Nice Christmas present for dds - here you are, you can pay off your mortgages.

Sago Wed 01-Dec-21 18:53:05

I am poised ready to watch.
I am open minded and want to hear all views, right, left and in between.

Kandinsky Wed 01-Dec-21 19:10:06

I imagine it will be mostly left wingers watching so they can whinge about it all night (month) on social media.

Urmstongran Wed 01-Dec-21 19:10:56

Well I’m sat here & it’s on. Himself is listening. I’m partly tuned in (and on here). But I’m not the least interested in the Sussex pair and a clip I saw earlier showed that was a topic up for discussion.

Trump is just talking about his ban from (toxic - my word) Twitter.

Granniesunite Wed 01-Dec-21 19:14:18

Omg...

lemongrove Wed 01-Dec-21 19:25:53

Calistemon

Sarnia

I would!
I have my price and £5.3 million is probably around the right sum!
?

(It doesn't mean I have to enjoy it or take a test on the content afterwards.)

Yes...every man has his price and every woman her figure?
(Groan!)