Interested in what changes others are making, based on the changing focus we have now on ecological and cost issues (plastic products, energy, natural resources etc).
* I'm trying to buy as little single use plastic as possible.
* Walking instead of taking the car.
* Unplugging anything unnecessary.
* Not putting the heating on.
* Recycling more.
* Selling my old stuff / trying not to buy new, only second hand.
* No longer showering/bathing daily.
* Giving up flying unless absolutely essential (for work maybe, although I haven't yet).
GagaJo Sun 08-May-22 21:40:13
merlotgran Sun 08-May-22 21:44:44
Rameses Sun 08-May-22 22:00:00
Libman Sun 08-May-22 22:11:59
Fennel Sun 08-May-22 22:19:40
GagaJo Sun 08-May-22 22:20:53
BigBertha1 Sun 08-May-22 22:21:53
BigBertha1 Sun 08-May-22 22:22:33
Pepper59 Sun 08-May-22 23:06:56
BlueSky Sun 08-May-22 23:18:20
Doodledog Sun 08-May-22 23:42:55
GagaJo Sun 08-May-22 23:46:55
Hetty58 Sun 08-May-22 23:50:39
Doodledog Sun 08-May-22 23:50:55
GagaJo Sun 08-May-22 23:57:56
GagaJo Sun 08-May-22 23:59:02
rubysong Mon 09-May-22 00:02:36
Rosie51 Mon 09-May-22 00:06:38
Galaxy Mon 09-May-22 06:20:33
BlueBelle Mon 09-May-22 06:32:01
grandMattie Mon 09-May-22 06:41:58
vegansrock Mon 09-May-22 06:57:35
MissAdventure Mon 09-May-22 07:13:14
vegansrock Mon 09-May-22 07:17:46
Calendargirl Mon 09-May-22 07:21:51