Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday 17th May 2022

(64 Posts)
Michael12 Tue 17-May-22 06:00:43

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but unusual for the time of year its also foggy here in brackley .
A day of what to do , stay in housework plus watch cycling on TV or go to Bicester on the bus burning question.
Got my Argos delivery very early yesterday .
A stainless steel deep fat fryer , but it will need to washed etc before setting up to use .
Take Care,
Mick

henetha Tue 17-May-22 09:56:42

Good morning from sunny/cloudy south Devon.
I can hardly believe it. After all my grumbling about the difficulty of getting GP appointments, I'm seeing a nurse at the surgery today and a doctor tomorrow. This is due to the physiotherapist at my new "strength and balance" class detecting some problems in me and getting me these appointments. I'm flabbergasted. And half worried!

Susan56 Tue 17-May-22 09:59:03

Thankyou Grandmabatty?

Thinking of you and your DD Chrissielou and hoping for positive news??

Nice to see you Greyduster??enjoy your swim.

Chrissielou Tue 17-May-22 10:41:56

Thank you so much for your lovely kind wishes for this morning's appointment. It's like a warm hug, thank you.

joyce6135 Tue 17-May-22 11:06:17

Good morning one and all from a sunny East Northants. Today I mean to cut the grass, then sit outside and read so a quiet day before watching football this evening. ( Liverpool are my team). Yesterday I went to a local shopping centre and stocked up in the M & S foodhall, so nothing else require this week food wise. I lead a very quiet life compared to most of you on here, but do enjoy reading your posts even though I don’t post every day. flowers for GrandMattie and her hubby, best wishes to you all.

hollysteers Tue 17-May-22 11:26:38

Good morning Mick and Gransnetters from a summery northwest coast.
Will go along to music club today and sing, had a little try out yesterday and croaked a bit, can’t sing anything low as the frogs join in.
Tonight into city for meal and catch up with long standing singer friends, so a busy day after coddling myself for a week.
Thoughts to all with worries.???

hollysteers Tue 17-May-22 11:27:06

Chrissielou ??

ShazzaKanazza Tue 17-May-22 11:34:16

Fingers crossed it will be good news today Chrissielou from your DDs CT scan. ?

ShazzaKanazza Tue 17-May-22 11:35:34

I was supposed to send this at nine Chrissielou and I’ve just looked and it hadn’t been sent. Duh!!

Ashcombe Tue 17-May-22 11:38:22

A very late good morning from me today. Torbay was sunny when we left to begin our journey North by rail to Newcastle to join the cruise tomorrow. Thank you for the good wishes.

Every good wish to the ailing or those with appointments or results today, especially Chrissielou and grandMattie. I’m glad you’re enjoying France, Sar53. The pre dinner fizz sounds perfect!

Not sure how regularly I’ll post but will be thinking of you all. ???

ShazzaKanazza Tue 17-May-22 11:39:35

Have a great time Ashcombe x

Marydoll Tue 17-May-22 16:11:33

Greyduster

Good morning Michael and all GNs from a sunny South Yorkshire. I have been reading but not posting this year, but will put my toe in the water occasionally now - quite literally as it happens because I’m going swimming this morning, then some batch cooking later for the freezer. But first, another cup of coffee. Grandmattie hope your DH has a good day? and everyone has a little sunshine.

Good to see you posting, Greyduster!

mrshat Tue 17-May-22 17:02:19

Greyduster - I second what MaryD says. I was wondering how you were. Good to see you back flowers

Greyduster Tue 17-May-22 20:09:06

Thankyou, that’s very kind?.