Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday 25th May 2022

(58 Posts)
Michael12 Wed 25-May-22 05:50:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry start here in brackley this morning with some cloud.
today, my chiropodist is early this morning, so will do a small shop first before she comes.
And then an easy day of housework and watching cycling on TV.
Take Care,
Mick

Blossoming Wed 25-May-22 11:11:56

Good morning Mick and all. It’s cold, wet and windy in my corner of Lancashire, currently 12°C.

I slept really well last night, so much so that I didn’t wake up until Mr. B came home after doing the supermarket shop. I feel much better for it.

I haven’t read the thread yet, the latest news about another school shooting in America drove everything else from my mind. How many more dead children must there be before they have a serious conversation about weapons control?

I hope Baubles is improving following yesterday’s shocking news.

A warm welcome to any new posters I may have missed.

Have a good day all, may all with troubles find some relief. Remember, if you’re going through hell, keep going.

Anniebach Wed 25-May-22 11:16:19

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 25-May-22 11:45:01

Just thought I would pop back in to see if Marydoll and GM had posted.
So sorry that your DH is in hospital again GranmattieI hope he gets the correct treatment very soon.
Marydoll I don’t go shopping because it’s boring, if only I lived closer to you, I would never be bored! I too have a stash of broken Vintage Jewellery, usually a Winter pastime to make things.
Hope too that Baubles will soon be in the mend.
No, the bucket and mop aren’t under the beds!! It remains a mystery
Off now to clean paint off of the windows and frames in the cabin, MrOops isn’t the tidiest painter and it’s so cold out there, I’ll need to wrap up warm.
I’ll have to use my new bucket……….when I’ve finished with it I’m going to padlock it to the shelf in the garage along with my new mop.

Feelingmyage55 Wed 25-May-22 12:07:13

I’m visiting family, which is lovely but found the travelling quite over whelming after two quiet years. Really enjoying the company.
So sad to hear about baubles sudden illness and sending best wishes.
Gm Such difficult times for you both. I hope you can sleep today and the hospital can sort out the vomiting for your DH.
To everyone else TOYA.

mrshat Wed 25-May-22 12:14:11

Mattie flowers thoughts and prayers for you both.
Marydoll - rest! wink
Everyone else, keep safe and as well as you can be.

Marydoll Wed 25-May-22 12:36:38

Oops, my sister in law says the same, when she goes shopping with me. The last time she left all her shopping a store and blamed me! ?

Grammaretto Wed 25-May-22 15:48:40

Sending a get well message to Mr gMattie and herself it must be very hard just now. flowers