Gransnet forums

Chat

The Côte D’Azur Caper

(180 Posts)
CaravanSerai Sun 26-Jun-22 22:08:59

No, not a new light BBC detective drama starring him from Midsomer Murders and her from something else that may have had Martin Clunes in it.

This is a virtual trip for Grans cruising along the Cote D’Azur on the luxury yacht Aresteas. We began in Marseille en route to Monte Carlo and are currently in Cannes.

All welcome. Bring swimsuits, sun cream and sparking Champagne.

This is a spillover thread with a title change to describe our current course. As on the old thread, we ask that people chat about the things they plan, encounter and explore along the route rather than post links.

Joseanne Sat 02-Jul-22 08:57:05

So long, farewell auf wiedersehen, adieu
Don't worry riete, we always knew there were several more of you hiding in the woodwork. We called you our splinter group!
We will meet again and reassemble.
Maybe in Switzerland? ??

Callistemon21 Sat 02-Jul-22 09:54:26

Joseanne

Erm did we pay a security deposit? I've just received a text to say apparently there is damage to cabin number 6. Gauloises fag ends, red wine spills, suncream smears, a steak in the minibar fridge and a comatose celebrity on the couch.
It wasn't me. I'm changing my number, someone else can own up.

They're trying it on!! When I left, everywhere, including the heads, was spick, span and Bristol fashion!!
Chuck the celebrity overboard, I'll nip back with my Marigolds and scrubber.

We need the deposit back for our next cruise

Callistemon21 Sat 02-Jul-22 10:15:42

All done!!
Perfick ?

Now off to plan the next cruise ?⛵⛴

Parsley3 Wed 06-Jul-22 08:45:14

Dammit, I have just discovered this hilarious thread too late to tango. I have once again missed the boat.