Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday 28th June 2022

(64 Posts)
Michael12 Tue 28-Jun-22 05:55:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Its clear sky sunny start here in brackley this morning .
Today , I hope top get the bus to Bicester to do my usual there ,and then return home later .
I might get some B12 and Iron supplements to see if they help .
Take Care,
Mick

Georgesgran Tue 28-Jun-22 11:23:53

Happy Bitthday utterbliss and anyone else celebrating anything.
Commiserations with those unwell themselves or caring for the poorly.
X

ShazzaKanazza Tue 28-Jun-22 11:44:29

Hi Utterbliss welcome ?
Hope we hear from you again. Have a wonderful 70th birthday ??

monk08 Tue 28-Jun-22 12:05:04

?utterbliss welcome and a very Happy Birthday ? enjoy your day.

gillgran Tue 28-Jun-22 12:28:14

Happy Birthday, utterbliss, enjoy your special day.

Warm wishes to you all on this friendly thread, especially those with added worries.

rjack Tue 28-Jun-22 12:36:51

Good afternoon from a dull cold Carnoustie.Felt unwell with flu like symptoms and visited two chemists and health centre to get testing kits.None of these places had any so had to borrow from neighbour. Luckily it was negative so it seems like a bad col . Reading book and having a quiet day.?

utterbliss Tue 28-Jun-22 12:37:43

Thank you MONK08, BLOSSOMING, GORGESGRAN, SHAZZAKANAZZ.

for all your good wishes.

What a lovely bunch you all are.

The only problem I have with Gransnet is I start reading and

the next thing I look up and 2 hours have flown by.

utterbliss Tue 28-Jun-22 12:40:04

Plus thanks to Gillgran.

Mak27 Tue 28-Jun-22 13:39:00

Happy Birthday Utterbliss. I too don’t come on all the time but I adore this group. During the day if I think of everyone’s comments it always makes me feel happy, it is a lovely group and so easy to feel for everyone ?

Grammaretto Tue 28-Jun-22 13:45:19

Hi and welcome utterbliss and a happy birthday to you!
So true about the time vanishing when you start reading the posts.
Where are you from?

Oopsadaisy1 Tue 28-Jun-22 13:50:13

Happy Birthday * utterbliss* and many more of them! ???

Mapleleaf Tue 28-Jun-22 13:52:13

Good afternoon,

Well, I’ve done it again - left it late to post! ?

So sorry to hear of your interrupted sleep yesterday,*grandMattie*. You are right, you do need some rest in order to be able to function, so I hope you managed to get a little more rest today. I do hope that you can have some night time support from MacMillan or similar, just so that you can get a little rest whilst your DH gets support from them. ??

Welcome, utterbliss and happy birthday ? ?. I hope you are enjoying your day.

Well, I’ve some washing to put out and it should dry nicely in todays stiff breeze - I discovered a leak from the bathroom toilet and the mat was wet down one side, so has needed a wash. We await a plumber, supposedly coming sometime this pm, but we’ll see.

Grandmadinosaur Tue 28-Jun-22 13:55:17

Hello, welcome and Happy Birthday utterbliss ??

Auntieflo Tue 28-Jun-22 14:20:49

Good day Mick, Annie, and all. Finally got on here after another busy morning. Again confusion about which surgery to go to for blood tests. Finally got it sorted and went to pick up DH and a restorative coffee.

Mick, do try and put off adding supplements to your routine, at least until the Dr has seen your results.

I have made our lunch, and eaten it, while DH is playing on his phone, trying to get Google to turn the TV on and off. Why?

GrandMattie, I am so sorry to hear that you are getting to the point of exhaustion with not enough sleep. Surely, as others have said, the MacMillan nurses could arrange a night nurse?

Hope you manage to enjoy your holiday Chrissielou. Sending best wishes to the Kalus Kittylester and Marydoll and all who are in need of some TLC.

Urms, with your encouragement, I should be sorting my wardrobe/s, but will leave it till another day.

My Chemo session tomorrow, and a volunteer driver to take me there.p, so it should be stress free ?
Have a good day one and all.