Gransnet forums

Chat

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

(185 Posts)
kittylester Thu 04-Aug-22 08:36:17

Well someone had to start the thread.

First celebrity was announced on Breakfast this morning.

Will Mellors - I like him!

missdeke Mon 10-Oct-22 12:54:15

I only started watching Strictly in 2012 so I'm not bored by it yet. I like to see all the different dancers but have my opinions about who should have been voted out etc. I like Jayde I think she's a genuinely nice person. Tony can't really dance but he's very entertaining. Matt remembers all the steps but seems so floppy in the body and stiff in the face he's not at all entertaining in my opinion. I do like that new pro Vito grin

Sparklefizz Mon 10-Oct-22 13:12:40

No one has mentioned Helen's tender and poignant Viennese Waltz to "Hopelessly Devoted to You".

I thought she danced it elegantly and gracefully, and it was perhaps more meaningful because I was thinking about her husband who suddenly left her not long ago.

Gabrielle56 Mon 10-Oct-22 13:28:43

?!?!? Why is this iteonly being in my email on 10.9?22?????

Parsley3 Mon 10-Oct-22 13:32:43

I caught up with this today and I loved Ellie's dance. She seems to be enjoying herself. Hamza has the most amazing hair. I know him from the Longleat programme.

HannahLoisLuke Mon 10-Oct-22 13:51:32

How old is this post? Strictly is already approaching week 4!

Joseanne Mon 10-Oct-22 14:12:11

HannahLoisLuke

How old is this post? Strictly is already approaching week 4!

I've apologised for inadvertently resurrecting the earlier Strictly thread, which has now turned into a thread more about shape and size. For that reason I and others are sticking to the up to date thread to discuss the actual dancing, but it is inevitable that the two will cross over each other on the Active list. Apologies again.

Joseanne Mon 10-Oct-22 14:14:06

The up to date dancing thread is entitled:
Strictly starts tonight.

GoldenAge Mon 10-Oct-22 15:58:38

Grandmadinosaur - well as of yesterday Richie the traffic announcer has been booted off!

123kitty Mon 10-Oct-22 16:25:53

Thank you Gabrielle I would like to know the answer too!