Gransnet forums

Chat

Looking forward to the next few months?

(233 Posts)
henetha Sun 29-Jan-23 12:08:15

In view an the excellent thread about us often looking backwards, let's have a thread about looking forwards then.
So, have you anything planned for the next few months?
Would you like to achieve something? Go somewhere?
Learn something new? Meet someone new?
Anything, as long as it involves looking forwards.
I would certainly like to travel somewhere new and hope I achieve that at least.

Germanshepherdsmum Fri 03-Feb-23 18:15:55

Thank you. I don’t have grand plans and haven’t been on holiday for many years but my very simple life holds great pleasures.

Wyllow3 Fri 03-Feb-23 18:37:51

Lovely post GSM.

Hiraeth Fri 03-Feb-23 19:00:35

Serendipity loved your post. That’s what’s life is all about. Beeing grateful ,enjoying and having fun .

Fleurpepper Fri 03-Feb-23 19:57:59

Our rescue dog from Djerba will finally arrive on 19th- after months of waiting. She will need a lot of patience, love and training, and walking, and we are ready smile

NanKate Fri 03-Feb-23 20:16:00

Looking forward to light mornings and light nights. Sitting on my front lawn reading my Kindle. Looking through our stable front door onto the Green.

Lyndylou Fri 03-Feb-23 20:45:20

This morning I managed to buy tickets for The Who in July for me and my daughter. We had tickets to go 3 years ago but it was cancelled because of Covid so getting the new tickets has really cheered me out of my February gloom. We already have tickets for Springsteen in June, that will be our 8th Springsteen gig (I think, I've lost track).

Also spring is just round the corner so I am getting excited about getting the Japanese section finished this year. It was laid out last year and 3 new maple trees planted so now we can build the pond etc.

Lastly I have more long afternoons to look forward to, building Duplo mansions with my 2 year old DGS. He is the master builder, I am just the assistant who sources the right blocks for him out of the pile of Duplo!

faye17 Sat 04-Feb-23 10:23:05

All sounds wonderful Lindylou